Discussion topic: Discovery plus app isn't working

This message was authored by Shona1964 This message was authored by: Shona1964

Re: Discovery plus app isn't working

I reported this problem yesterday. I do not have sky glass though. Tells me that I need to upgrade when I actually get it free. Problem was not solved over the phone and was advised to give it a week. Not happy at all.

This message was authored by robbo19731 This message was authored by: robbo19731

I have just been told by sky that the engineers are working on it but there is no time frame 

This message was authored by Doonie This message was authored by: Doonie

@Carols1

You seem to be in the same boat as the rest of us on this chat. We cannot advise as they(Sky) have not sorted it. All I can say is hang fire to see if they sort it. You could do the same as us & ring Sky if only to let them know you have this problem but ultimately, we are in their hands awaiting to see if they will correct it as it's obviously a fault in the system. Just keep watching this page ........

Doonie

This message was authored by SJD101 This message was authored by: SJD101

I cannot stream discovery plus

I am unable to watch discovery plus and I understand I have paid for this in my package and it just tells me to upgrade though it also said I was all set

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: I cannot stream discovery plus

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I'd recommend reading this thread here 

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by BranstonPickle This message was authored by: BranstonPickle

Re: Why is the discovery+ ASKING ME TO UPGRADE WHEN WE ARE ON SKY GLASS AND ITS MEANT TO BE FREE.

My wife is both annoyed and being sarcastic with me as she likes to watch a couple of episodes of Aussie Gold Hunters on a Thursday afternoon - but today for the first time - I get the upgrade to watch message - anyone managed to sort this yet?

This message was authored by Helan This message was authored by: Helan

Yes not working here either

This message was authored by robbo19731 This message was authored by: robbo19731

we are all waiting with baited breath for this to be resolved hopefully sooner rather than later 

This message was authored by Cooperydan This message was authored by: Cooperydan

Mine is also not working, says I need to upgrade my pass

Mine is now back up and working after been intouch with discovery plus help and online chat was told to log out of account and then back in again and it worked for me 

This message was authored by Doonie This message was authored by: Doonie

@Robbo1973 

Glad it's worked for you. Mine hasn't . Still awaiting Sky to help!

This message was authored by gibbsmum This message was authored by: gibbsmum

Ive had this same problem now for months, got sick of waiting for it to be fixed. Ive done everything recommended, resets etc but still nothing. I have now started paying £3.99 for the basic subscription just so I can watch my regular programmes. Diabolical situation, its been months now time it was sorted once and for all.

This message was authored by Cooperydan This message was authored by: Cooperydan

I also gave tried logging out and back in but still not working 

This message was authored by Helan This message was authored by: Helan

Same here, really hope it's sorted out soon! 

This message was authored by Carols1 This message was authored by: Carols1

Done that several times and not resolved for us unfortunately. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion