Discussion topic: Did not pick up all equipment for return

This message was authored by PaulSt This message was authored by: PaulSt

Did not pick up all equipment for return

I had my Sky Glass TV and stand picked up for return today. But the Panther guys would take the wall mounting bracket that came with it or the puck.

I've since found out that the puck gets sent back separately by post. Not sure why they couldn't take it, as they delivered it. Anyway, I can sort that.

Much more worried that I'll get some sort of charge for the wall bracket that they haven't taken. They didn't really explain why they wouldn't take it. 

Should I be concerned ??

Best Answers
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: Did not pick up all equipment for return

@PaulSt wrote:

I have done, but they didn't seem particularly interested whether I did or didn't return the wall bracket. They didn't offer to send packaging for that to happen either, so I'm left in limbo.

Wait until Sky have received the Glass TV and graded it. They will let you know if they want the wall bracket returned. If they do then they will need to confirm how and where they want it returned. If they don't want it back then feel free to dispose of it as you wish. You can always box it up and send it freepost back to Sky for recycling. You can print a freepost label here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/recycle-sky-equipment 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

PaulSt
Topic Author

Sorry should have said they wouldn't take it....

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Probably a good idea to inform Sky of the issue and request packaging to return the stand🤔

Exiled in HH
PaulSt
Topic Author

I have done, but they didn't seem particularly interested whether I did or didn't return the wall bracket. They didn't offer to send packaging for that to happen either, so I'm left in limbo.

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

@PaulSt wrote:

Wait until Sky have received the Glass TV and graded it. They will let you know if they want the wall bracket returned. If they do then they will need to confirm how and where they want it returned. If they don't want it back then feel free to dispose of it as you wish. You can always box it up and send it freepost back to Sky for recycling. You can print a freepost label here:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/recycle-sky-equipment 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@PaulSt wrote:

Might be an idea to explicitly request packaging ... rather than taking the wall mount for recycling😉

Exiled in HH
PaulSt
Topic Author

Thanks everyone. I had a reply from Sky. They don't want the wall bracket back. Seems a bit wasteful, but at least I know I won't be charged for it. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion