Discussion topic: Cannot connect any audio device to sky glass

This message was authored by Gemmaloub1 This message was authored by: Gemmaloub1

Cannot connect any audio device to sky glass

Please help! 
I'm trying to connect either my Beats headphones or Apple AirPods to my sky glass tv. I've tried multiple times to add either device but neither are detected. I've followed the step by step instructions to no avail. What am I doing wrong? 
Diolch in advance 🤩

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Cannot connect any audio device to sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Gemmaloub11 Only headphones that are A2DP compliant can be connected via bluetooth to Sky Glass. I believe both the Beats and Apple AirPods are compliant so you should be able to pair them.

Try rebooting the Glass TV by switching off at the plug socket for a minute and then switching it back on again.  Try pairing the headphones again after the reboot which should take about a minute.

I suspect you have already seen the help guide at the following link but I have included it just in case you haven'tt

httpss:/wwww.sky.com/help/articles/connectingbluetoothh-devices-to-sky-glass

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
Gemmaloub1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gemmaloub1 This message was authored by: Gemmaloub1

Re: Cannot connect any audio device to sky glass

@Fothergill1 thank you, I have tried this but alas, no luck! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion