Discussion topic: Can’t get the latest taskmaster episode

This message was authored by Abi_ This message was authored by: Abi_

Can’t get the latest taskmaster episode

I'm trying to watch taskmaster on catchup, like I do every week and although I can see it it says it's unavailable, I can watch it on my phone just not on the tv, can anyone help? Series 17 episode 8

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Can’t get the latest taskmaster episode

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daniel-F  It is now fixed. Taskmaster S17:E8 is now showing on the Ch4 app and is working from the playlist and CW rail 👍

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Hi @Abi_ 

We are fellow subscribers on the forum and not Sky. It's likely an issue is the meta data used by Sky Glass / Stream. Best thing to do is email the sky viewer relations team who will investigate and speak to the relevant team or broadcaster. They can be reached on: viewerR@sky.uk.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Abi_  Further to the post from @mikealanr I can confirm that I am having the same problem with episode 8.  It is showing as available in my playlist and continue watching rail however if I go to the Ch4 App the episode is NOT available.

The issue is with CH4 as they do not have it available to stream.  When you try to stream it through Sky Glass it correctly responds saying it is not available.  I am just being patient as no doubt it will appear in due course.

This message was authored by Eat2thebeat This message was authored by: Eat2thebeat

I'm having the save issue. If it helps, the bleeped version is available. 

This message was authored by RoseThorne This message was authored by: RoseThorne

Re: Error message 3031-Deeplink-Program

I had the same problem with Taskmaster on Ch4. It won't play the latest episode (S8 E8). Tried the reset Apps, but to no avail. Any other ideas out there? 

This message was authored by ForzaDane This message was authored by: ForzaDane

The episode is available to stream via Ch4 app on my other device and is also frustratingly available on the SkyGo app on my phone. But still not on Sky Glass 😞

I have tried logging out of the Ch4 app and back in and also resetting Sky Glass but nothing. 

I keep finding that there is a fair bit on contact available on other Sky streaming devices but not Glass 

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F

Posted by a Sky employee

@mikealanr wrote:

Hi @Abi_ 

We are fellow subscribers on the forum and not Sky. It's likely an issue is the meta data used by Sky Glass / Stream. Best thing to do is email the sky viewer relations team who will investigate and speak to the relevant team or broadcaster. They can be reached on: viewerR@sky.uk.

MikeAlanR

Further to @mikealanr 's message I can confirm this has been picked up by the relevant back office team and they are working to resolve this asap 🙂  I will update the thread once we have more to share. 

Thanks everyone for flagging this!

Daniel
Community Moderator
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

@Daniel-F  It is now fixed. Taskmaster S17:E8 is now showing on the Ch4 app and is working from the playlist and CW rail 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion