Discussion topic: Blu ray/dvd on sky glass

This message was authored by Rebecca2582 This message was authored by: Rebecca2582

Blu ray/dvd on sky glass

I have tried to plug my blu ray player into sky glass and whichever hdmi socket I use the screen comes on orange and yellow and pixilated so can't watch a dvd. Anyone else had this issue? Thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Blu ray/dvd on sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rebecca2582 

Glass can be fussy about older optical players. You could try HDMI #3 with the compatibility option toggled in the Settings.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Rebecca2582
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rebecca2582 This message was authored by: Rebecca2582

Hello I've tried hdmi 3 and was no better and wasn't sure how to change settings, thanks

Rebecca2582
Topic Author

@TimmyBGood 

ive just found the settings and changed it and still no joy, the screen that's normally blue with just the blu ray sign is still all blurred orange and red, thanks 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rebecca2582 

Maybe try a different hdmi cable 

failing that you ll probably need to buy a newer blu ray player 

pick one up used or cheap somewhere like Argos etc 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion