Discussion topic: audio description in sky glass and sky stream

This message was authored by DocMoonshine This message was authored by: DocMoonshine

audio description in sky glass and sky stream

with the recent sky glass update, i was hopeing that the bug in the software that has stopped audio description working properly would have been fixed. i am disapointed to say that it has not. there is a work around that will allow us to enable audio description quickly and without going in to settings, but frankly this has become a real annoyance.  to have to interupt a program to carry out this workaround and then have to do it again should u channel surf during the adverts makes tv watching more a punishment than pleasure. sky glass and sky stream are 2 great products, that are being marred by this one floor as far as blind people are concerned.  as a long standing sky customer i hope this bug will be fixed very soon. i've tried resetting and restarting the devices and this has not helped. (work around instructions. 1. press the button below standby on the left. 2. arrow to audio track and press select. 3. arrow to audio track english ad and press select. the audio description track will now be enabled.). i would ask sky to please rectify this issue as quickly as possible so that we can enjoy the countless hours of entertainment offered. 

Jack in Nottingham. 

(Removed)

Moderator note: Removed third party link

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: audio description in sky glass and sky stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bonnie5689 

Are you the original poster using another forum log in name (as both posts end in 'Jack in Nottingham').

Please be aware we are mainly fellow customers on here trying to help other customers and you’re not contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion