Discussion topic: Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now Please try again later or alternative

This message was authored by Chris+blow This message was authored by: Chris+blow

Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now Please try again later or alternative

I have been having the error message "

Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now. Please try again later or alternatively view the status of your account." For over 3 months and it's not good enough @Sky sky .  I can see people have been having this issue for a year ! 

This is not good customer service and it's a very bad customer experience !! If this isn't resolved I will be taking my custom elsewhere . In 2024 we shouldn't be needing to use the phone to manage accounts ! 

only want to add an additional line 

All Replies

Chris+blow
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chris+blow This message was authored by: Chris+blow

Re: Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now Please try again later or alterna

I have accessibilotybissies and cannot use a phone - this is the obky way for me to manage my account . You dont even have online chat which is terrible 

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Unfortunately we can't process your request online right now Please try again later or alterna

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Register with the accessibility team then you'll get more ways to access Sky support

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Not true. Register with the Accessibility team who offer additional means of contact. By the way, it's mainly a customer Community - you're not speaking to Sky here

https://www.skyaccessibility.sky

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion