Discussion topic: Do you think the subtitles on Pans Labyrinth are big enough?

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Do you think the subtitles on Pans Labyrinth are big enough?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

These things are 4cm tall on a 65" TV  and I suspect bright enough to be seen from the moon.  I had to turn some room lights on to make it less dazzling. It's kind of getting in the way and ruining the amazing visuals of this movie. If they can't be customised, would be nice to either shrink them, make them a touch off max white or ideally both?

91915B00-A4E7-4344-AB52-32C0EF08CE05.jpeg

Best Answers
This message was authored by DaveAccess This message was authored by: DaveAccess Answer

Re: Do you think the subtitles on Pans Labyrinth are big enough?

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Anonymous Thanks for the feedback. The ability to customise subtitles is a feature request we've picked up from a number of users and is something we will look at.

I can't give you a timeframe or anything but we will post here whenever we do have news, or are looking for more details about people's preferences.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by DaveAccess This message was authored by: DaveAccess Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Anonymous Thanks for the feedback. The ability to customise subtitles is a feature request we've picked up from a number of users and is something we will look at.

I can't give you a timeframe or anything but we will post here whenever we do have news, or are looking for more details about people's preferences.

Chodley
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Thanks. These were embedded in some way into the stream and they could not be turned off (the soundtrack is in Spanish) so I imagine that's another level of complexity beyond the standard accessibility subtitles.

This message was authored by DaveAccess This message was authored by: DaveAccess

Posted by a Sky employee

Ah I see. Yes, that would be a different thing.

I'll feed it back nonetheless.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion