catch up

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Researcher
Post 1 of 9

catch up

I watched a program direct from catch up now when i hit play arrow to access my downloads it takes me directly back to catchup i cant see the programmes i have downloaded. How can i delete the show i watched direct from catchup

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 9

Re: catch up

@NickCar wrote:

I watched a program direct from catch up now when i hit play arrow to access my downloads it takes me directly back to catchup i cant see the programmes i have downloaded. How can i delete the show i watched direct from catchup

Hi @NickCar If it is still avaliable then it should be in your recordings and from there you will be able to delete it.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 9

@NickCar wrote:

Hi @NickCar If it is still avaliable then it should be in your recordings and from there you will be able to delete it.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.
Researcher
Post 3 of 9

Thanks for the advice. Sort of managed it by going through demand then deleting. Tried play button again from scratch still took me back to catchup? But then watching something through planner it seemed to break the cycle of going straight to catch up. But thanks again

Executive Producer
Post 4 of 9

Play button will take you back to where you played it from.

I did moan about it doing that somewhere else on the forum but I doubt they'll change it.

Just press TV guide button, select planner and play something from there to get the play button going back to planner.

Researcher
Post 5 of 9

Hi Ian

Thanks for the advice did finally work out thats what I needed to do. But the frustration of it always returning to Catch up was a pain. But now seems to be working fine.

Executive Producer
Post 6 of 9

Once you've selected to download something just press backup and you'll see a green button shortcut for the planner.

I always select that and then play from the planner to avoid this annoying 'feature' Smiley Happy

Researcher
Post 7 of 9

Ian

Thhanks for this will remember this for the future to avoid the annoying glitch in the system

Runner
Post 8 of 9

Re: catch up on sky arts

missed the start of Picasso when i tried to to down load it from catch up it was a box seton the catch up section

Camera Assistant
Post 9 of 9

Re: catch up on sky arts

@rodneyharrison wrote:

missed the start of Picasso when i tried to to down load it from catch up it was a box seton the catch up section

Genius: Picasso only has four episodes in catch up and there are no episodes in box sets.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Recommended Threads
17-04-2018 09:34 PM
06-06-2018 12:52 PM
14-06-2018 07:07 PM
04-04-2018 11:50 AM
SuHu 4 weeks ago 10:05 PM