Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

Executive Producer
Post 46 of 57

Re: Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

The Voice Kids S2 ep1 can't be found via some of the searches like on Sky+HD and Sky Go search.

It can be found on the Sky+ app but it's listed as episode 12 so needs changing to 1.

Camera Assistant
Post 47 of 57

@ianpaul1 wrote:

The Voice Kids S2 ep1 can't be found via some of the searches like on Sky+HD and Sky Go search.

It can be found on the Sky+ app but it's listed as episode 12 so needs changing to 1.

On Sky Q, if you do a search for The Voice Kids, you do not find S02E01. But if you go to Catch Up TV > ITV Hub > Entertainment (or All) and there are two entries for The Voice Kids 2018. Both have episodes 1 & 2 correctly labeled.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Post 48 of 57

Billions series 3 in the Featured tab of box sets is back to front.

It's also missing from the Best of US Billions listing and only contains series 1 & 2.

Viewer
Post 49 of 57

Following are showing, but say "sorry, this item is no longer available"

Quantico

Series 3

Episode 6 (Heaven's Fall) Aired 5 July, 9.02pm - Available until 4 August

Episode 7 (Bullet Train) Aired 12 July, 9.01pm - Available until 11 August

On-Demand Catchup for channel Alibi

Sky Q box.

Camera Assistant
Post 50 of 57

@SheepieMezz wrote:

Following are showing, but say "sorry, this item is no longer available"

Quantico

Series 3

Episode 6 (Heaven's Fall) Aired 5 July, 9.02pm - Available until 4 August

Episode 7 (Bullet Train) Aired 12 July, 9.01pm - Available until 11 August

On-Demand Catchup for channel Alibi

Sky Q box.

There seems to be a glitch with UKTV to which Alibi is one of those channels. When you get the error about not being able to download from On Demand, you have to go to Catch Up and go to Alibi and find the Quantico that has the episodes you want. I found both but in seperate stacks. I was able to download S03E06 & S03E07 no problem from Catch Up. It's from On Demand where the error can occur (I was easily able to duplicate the error). This goes for anytime you get this error with a channel from UKTV.

Viewer
Post 51 of 57

Thank you, that is awesome. It worked so now i can start my catchup Smiley Happy

Camera Assistant
Post 52 of 57

@SheepieMezz wrote:

Thank you, that is awesome. It worked so now i can start my catchup Smiley Happy

Your welcome. Happy to help.

Camera Assistant
Post 53 of 57

Stargate SG-1

Seasons 1-7

Sky One

Box Sets

Sky Q

The problem is that Stargate SG-1 season 1-7 are all in SD and seasons 8-10 are in HD. Given that these are from Sky One where they were run in HD, why are the Box Set of most of the series in SD?  I find this to make the series not all that enjoyable. Quality matters and in this case, the quality is poor.

Viewer
Post 54 of 57

In itv hub when I try to play vera it comes up saying I need a subscription to watch.  Why is this? When I can watch online free

Runner
Post 55 of 57

Hi, There is a problem with the following program. I am unable to download it. It says its no longer available even though there is still time remaining.

Asian Provocateur: Mum's Americacan Dream

Series 2 Episode 1

Dave

Catch Up TV

Sky Q

IMG_20180723_074632.jpg

Camera Assistant
Post 56 of 57

@Corinne123 wrote:

In itv hub when I try to play vera it comes up saying I need a subscription to watch.  Why is this? When I can watch online free

You are trying to watch Vera from Box Sets and you don't have a Box Sets subscription. If you do want to watch Vera, I suggest calling Sky and adding a Box Sets subscription.

Camera Assistant
Post 57 of 57

@GreenGiant80 wrote:

Hi, There is a problem with the following program. I am unable to download it. It says its no longer available even though there is still time remaining.

Asian Provocateur: Mum's Americacan Dream

Series 2 Episode 1

Dave

Catch Up TV

Sky Q

IMG_20180723_074632.jpg

There is a problem with UKTV and Catch Up. Dave is part of UKTV. For some unknown it doesn't always work from On Demand. To get UKTV to work, you have to go to Catch Up and find it in there. So if you try to use On Demand for UKTV channels and you do get the error, go to Catch Up to find what you want to download.

In the case of Asian Provocateur, Home > Catch Up TV > UTKV Play > All and then you'll be able to find it and download. I did test the download and it does work.

Recommended Threads
12-06-2018 04:50 PM
a week ago 06:37 PM
29-05-2018 05:55 PM
a week ago 08:58 AM
12-02-2018 05:25 PM