Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

Executive Producer
Post 31 of 53

Re: Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

@Nami wrote:

Missing episodes on Street Outlaws on Discovery hd. On demand. Season 4. Episodes 3,4&5. 

@Nami Hi & welcome to the forum. Not sure if you have Sky+ or Sky Q. I have Sky+ & can find 2 of the episodes you say are missing. Go to Box Sets>All>Street Outlaws* & scroll down to S4 & you'll see E4 & 5 are there. E3, however, is missing as are the following episodes: 13, 14, 21, 28, 29, 31 - 35. Someone needs to fill in the blanks here.

* When you get to the All Tab press Down on remote to highlight the first show & then type STR & you'll be taken straight to Street Outlaws.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Researcher
Post 32 of 53

Disney11 - S01E33 on the Disney XD bit only has five seconds of the episode uploaded in HD.

Runner
Post 33 of 53

Billions season 3 - Inwas able to download and watch episodes 1 to 4, then when trying to download the remainder of the season there was only season 1 or 2 to choose from?

Runner
Post 34 of 53

Been binge watching unforgotten series one on demand and got to the last episode (number 6)

and now when I go to download this it comes up with a message saying because of a technical issues my download could not be completed, please try later. Can you let me know how long these issues normally last?

Only had sky Q installed this week could that be the reason, as I've never had problems before with demand

Executive Producer
Post 35 of 53

@Teresa+o wrote:

Been binge watching unforgotten series one on demand and got to the last episode (number 6)

and now when I go to download this it comes up with a message saying because of a technical issues my download could not be completed, please try later. Can you let me know how long these issues normally last?

Only had sky Q installed this week could that be the reason, as I've never had problems before with demand

Seems okay to me and no error messages. I would reboot your box by unplugging it from the main for  30 seconds and try again.

Oracle
Post 36 of 53

@Tokely88 wrote:

Billions season 3 - Inwas able to download and watch episodes 1 to 4, then when trying to download the remainder of the season there was only season 1 or 2 to choose from?

Series 3 of Billions is due to be added to Sky Boxsets on 15th July but with it being a Sunday it might be added on the 16th instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Executive Producer
Post 37 of 53

@caesarome wrote:

@Tokely88 wrote:

Series 3 of Billions is due to be added to Sky Boxsets on 15th July but with it being a Sunday it might be added on the 16th instead.

@caesarome wrote:

@Tokely88 wrote:

They seem to be in the process of uploading them as they show on Sky Go but you can't actually do anything with them yet.

Camera Assistant
Post 38 of 53

@Tokely88 wrote:

Billions season 3 was not part of box sets. It was part of Catch Up. When you look at something from On Demand, Box Sets, or Catch Up and if it has an aired date, it's from Catch Up. Otherwise, It's from On Demand. If you are on Q and you do not see an expiration date, it's more than 30 days until it expires. If you see an expiration date, it expires when it says. If you want to see the expiration date, use the Sky+ app to see. If you are on +HD, you can see the expiration date any time you want. If you see something is soon to expire, you can try downloading and sometimes you can get more time until it expires. On +HD you can always see a download expiration date. On Q is't 30 or less.

Billions season 3 should be available sometime on the 16th of the July on Box Set.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Runner
Post 39 of 53

Can’t access Episode 40 of Love Island broadcast on Friday 13th via sky go on my tablet.  

Executive Producer
Post 40 of 53

Sky+ HD

Sex And The City is missing the following episodes from S2 - E1 - 5 - via these routes:

Box Sets> Featured Tab> Sex And The City> S2

Box Sets>All Tab>Sex And The City S2

Executive Producer
Post 41 of 53

@JonW42 wrote:

@Tokely88 wrote:

Billions season 3 should be available sometime on the 16th of the July on Box Set.

Billions S3 is available today, the 15th. On Sky+ it is not showing on the Featured Tab. You can find it in Box Sets via Channels> Sky Atlantic>Billions.

Camera Assistant
Post 42 of 53

@merv60 wrote:

Sky+ HD

Sex And The City is missing the following episodes from S2 - E1 - 5 - via these routes:

If you go to Sky Box Sets > Channels > Sky Atlantic> Sex in the City, you will find all of season 2. A search also works to find all of season 2.

Executive Producer
Post 43 of 53

@JonW42 wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

Sky+ HD

If you go to Sky Box Sets > Channels > Sky Atlantic> Sex in the City, you will find all of season 2. A search also works to find all of season 2.

I did know that, but I was reporting what was missing which is what this thread is for.

Camera Assistant
Post 44 of 53

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

Sky+ HD

I did know that, but I was reporting what was missing which is what this thread is for.

And I was reporting how to get the missing episodes for anyone missing them. 

Runner
Post 45 of 53

Thanks I ended up watching it on the ITV hub

Recommended Threads
12-06-2018 04:50 PM
a week ago 06:37 PM
29-05-2018 05:55 PM
Monday 08:58 AM
12-02-2018 05:25 PM