Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

Community Manager
Post 1 of 57

Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

Catch Up channels.jpgBox Sets & Catch Up TV: The Difference

It's very easy to mix up Catch Up TV and Box Sets. Check out our new blog Box Sets & Catch Up TV: The Difference to find out more.

On Demand expiry & deletion dates 

"Each month Sky Box Sets are updated, some are added some are removed. This means that Box Sets have an expiry date." Read more...

Issues with TV On Demand Content

If you are experiencing an issue with a particular show or programme when using On Demand please post a reply outlining the details below:

• Title of the show 
  • Series and episode number
  • Channel 
  • Box Sets ot Catch Up TV?
  • Your Sky Box type (e.g. Sky+ or Sky Q)
  • Screenshots 

These will help the relevant departments isolate and identify the issue faster.

Please be aware that:

• All content has an expiry date, so it's worth checking to see if the content has actually expired 
  • Once passed on, the reports submitted through this thread will be moved. You can still access the contents here.

How do we action your reports?

The reports are forwarded to the relevant departments and resolved as soon as possible

Thanks!

Kei
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
All Replies
Runner
Post 2 of 57

Re: Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

Hi,

• Title of the show - Street Outlaws - No Prep Racing
  • Series and episode number s01ep13
  • Channel Discovery
  • Box Sets ot Catch Up TV? Catch Up TV
  • Your Sky Box type (e.g. Sky+ or Sky Q) SKY Q

The episode you are listing as s01ep13 is the same episode as s01ep5 they are both the same. I have tried downloading SD and HD with same result. s01ep13 should have been aired 9pm on 4th July and s01ep5 at 10pm.  I have recorded ep5 but my SkyQ box for some reason didnt record ep13 even though it was season linked and thats why im trying to download it on-demand.

Thanks

Executive Producer
Post 3 of 57

Hi,

There is an issue for the programme ‘America’s National Parks’ it’s currently labelled as Season 1 when it’s actually Season 2 could this get altered please?

Regards,

Robbie-SkyHD
Sky Community Forum Oracle 2016 & 2017

Sky+HD with DRX895W & DRX895WL, Entertainment, Box Sets, SkyHD, Sky Sports HD and Cinema HD, Multiroom, iPad Air 2 , iPhone 7 Plus, Apple TV 4K, iOS Public BETA Tester, Sky's Product BETA Tester
Runner
Post 4 of 57

Boxset Killjoys Season 1 on Sky+ box.

Episode 5 missing

Oracle
Post 5 of 57

@Gj109

The episode is there for me via Boxsets > Channels > SyFy > Killjoys or by searching for it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 6 of 57

Thanks found the episode through channel option. Thought I had fallen asleep through an episode as I didn't recognize what had happened previously 😀

Camera Assistant
Post 7 of 57

@Gj109 wrote:

Episode 5 missing

I recently started watching Killjoys from Box Sets. All I had to find was S01E01 and I'll let the binge option handle the downloads from there.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Post 8 of 57

@JonW42 wrote:

@Gj109 wrote:

Episode 5 missing

I recently started watching Killjoys from Box Sets. All I had to find was S01E01 and I'll let the binge option handle the downloads from there.

Ignore the synopsis when you get to series 2 episode 8. It's for the wrong programme Smiley Happy

Camera Assistant
Post 9 of 57

@ianpaul1 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@Gj109 wrote:

Episode 5 missing

Ignore the synopsis when you get to series 2 episode 8. It's for the wrong programme Smiley Happy

Thanks. I don't usually look at the synopsis so I'll be good.

Executive Producer
Post 10 of 57

@JonW42 wrote:

@Gj109 wrote:

Episode 5 missing

@JonW42 I presume by " .... the binge option ... " you mean the Download All option. Whilst this is a handy way to use a Box Set, it's also the reason why we get so many people complaining that a Box Set has suddenly disappeared. If they only downloaded seasons manually ( if they have the space ) & there isn't a Deletion Date ( in the majority of cases, there isn't ) then they would have the full season(s) on their Planner to view in their own time. Relying on Download All isn't always the best option.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Executive Producer
Post 11 of 57

The option should literally mean what it says instead of just downloading 2 to start with and then 1 at a time. 

It won’t download all unless you watch all but the last episode. 

Camera Assistant
Post 12 of 57

The thing to do IMHO is to take note of the expiration date if there is one showing. I do and I don’t download en mass until I need to due to programs expiring soon. Though it doesn’t always give more time. Mostly yes but not always. 

I like to hve as little on the box as possible. For example, I’m currently Binging on Grey’s Anatomy and I’ve only downloaded season 14 and 11 in full. I’ll download what’s unwatched when it comes to the 2nd week in October. 

I’’m using Excel to keep track of my Box set binging so I don’t miss anything. 

Camera Assistant
Post 13 of 57

@DaveyMamesHere are some photod I took to show you just what I am trying to tell you in regards to WWE Late Night Raw. Notice the times showing that it is the full episode that you wanted. There is nothing to escaate/fix as nothing is wrong as you see here. It's aired at least tiwce a week and is on Chatch Up after the second airing.

20180708_212517591_iOS.jpgHere is the EPG showing WWE Late Night Raw airing on Tuesday at 1am on Sky Sports Arena.20180708_212544135_iOS.jpgHere is thr EPG showing WWE Late Night Raw airing on Tuesday at 9pm. It's the same episode as Tuesday at 1am.20180708_213108892_iOS.jpgHere is WWE Late Night Raw on Catch Up. It is the episode that ran the previous Tuesday at 9pm.

Boom Operator
Post 14 of 57

@JonW42 wrote:

@DaveyMamesHere are some photod I took to show you just what I am trying to tell you in regards to WWE Late Night Raw. Notice the times showing that it is the full episode that you wanted. There is nothing to escaate/fix as nothing is wrong as you see here. It's aired at least tiwce a week and is on Chatch Up after the second airing.

20180708_212517591_iOS.jpgHere is the EPG showing WWE Late Night Raw airing on Tuesday at 1am on Sky Sports Arena.20180708_212544135_iOS.jpgHere is thr EPG showing WWE Late Night Raw airing on Tuesday at 9pm. It's the same episode as Tuesday at 1am.20180708_213108892_iOS.jpgHere is WWE Late Night Raw on Catch Up. It is the episode that ran the previous Tuesday at 9pm.

Thanks. I found it now. Problem was I was doing a search for "WWE" and I selected "WWE Late Night Raw" but that didn't have the 3 hour show. I then did a search for "WWE Raw" and this is what I found:

WWE Late Night Raw (2nd top of results). Didn't have the 3 hour show.

WWE Late Night Raw (4th top of results). This is what had the 3 hour on demand show. This is pretty stupid that there's 2 identical results for "WWE Late Night Raw" but only one of them contains the 3 hour show!

Runner
Post 15 of 57

Hi there,

how come episode 5 of MacGyver series 2 is missing from on demand?

thanks

Recommended Threads
12-06-2018 04:50 PM
a week ago 06:37 PM
29-05-2018 05:55 PM
a week ago 08:58 AM
12-02-2018 05:25 PM