All 4 on sky

Runner
Post 1 of 3

All 4 on sky

Channel 4 keep showing new programmes then when i look to see episode 2 they are only available on all 4 box sets which requires subscription upgrade. Yet if i really wanted to watch them i can watch for free on tablet. This seems crazy or am i missing something.

All Replies
Oracle
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: All 4 on sky

@paulbirks wrote:

Channel 4 keep showing new programmes then when i look to see episode 2 they are only available on all 4 box sets which requires subscription upgrade. Yet if i really wanted to watch them i can watch for free on tablet. This seems crazy or am i missing something.

All4 on Sky is a limited version of the real thing just like the other players as these are streaming services and Sky uses a download option. To see Walter Presents which is usually what is shown as one episode and then continues on the streaming service you will need access to the full All4 service. You can find this on many smart TVs or on boxes and sticks like Fire TV, Apple TV.

You shouldn’t confuse box sets subscription with All4 streaming.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package
Runner
Post 3 of 3

Re: All 4 on sky

My TV is just HD so can't view all 4. Won't bother trying to watch anymore of these programmes without checking if I can view them all. 

Bit annoying tho. 

Thanks