Discussion topic: Sky VIP - won’t let me see rewards

This message was authored by TheDogsFoot This message was authored by: TheDogsFoot

Sky VIP - won’t let me see rewards

Hi, is anyone else having issues accessing the Sky VIP section of the app?

Usually clicking VIP takes me straight to the offers / prize draws but now I'm getting a button to "join in" which I click. Get a page with two click options, to either "view the offers" (or similar) and "I'll do it later". When I click to show the offers I just get put back to the join in page.

its been like this for around 10 days, thought it was a glitch so left it a few days. Still happening so have deleted and reinstalled the app a couple of times but still doing the same thing.

is anyone else having the same problem, or know how to resolve it?

many thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky VIP - won’t let me see rewards

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I would send an email to the apps team about this giving then details of what device you have the app installed on and what operating system and version it is running. This is their email address - apps@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Vic49 This message was authored by: Vic49

There is quite a few of us now. Yet, when I contacted Sky customer service told no other complaints and just un-install wait a few days and try again. Still not working since two weeks ago. 

TheDogsFoot
Topic Author
This message was authored by TheDogsFoot This message was authored by: TheDogsFoot

Thank you, I've emailed them. I'll update here when I get a reply 

Thank you. Hope you get some answers as they said it was only me who had complained. 

This message was authored by VictorBailey25 This message was authored by: VictorBailey25

Been having exact same issue for about 3 weeks. Sky advised its a known issue & they are working hard to resolve it. I asked how widespread it is, awaiting reply.

Hi Hopefully then something will get done now instead of denying anything was wrong. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Well the more people that email them and complain the better idea Sky will have on the impact and hopefully put more resources into getting it resolved. 😀

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Sky+vip+sucks This message was authored by: Sky+vip+sucks

I have the same issues, been like it for two weeks, sent sky screenshots, told to delete the app reinstall it, done that didn't work, emailed the sky app team, told to call a number, which I did I was sent everywhere in sky and got nowhere. Shoddy service.

This message was authored by helena158 This message was authored by: helena158

Totally agree with you! This is been going on since the beginning of December. It's about time the sorted it out! What's the point in havingVIP offers if you can't use them. 

TheDogsFoot
Topic Author

Mine seems to have resolved itself now. I'd emailed the app team and had a request to call so an advisor could go through it with me and try and fix it. However, with Christmas and new year I didn't get around to calling them. When thought about it after new year and checked I was able to access the rewards page, so somehow it resolved itself. 

Hi. I contacted them in January and they said that the technical team where fixing the issue and didn't give a time date. However, after a few days found it had been fixed. So much though for first, denying anyone else had made the complaint about the Sky VIP app, second for not really being bothered about it, third, not apologising for the inconvenience to us all who use it and forth, not letting us know that the issue and been sorted and offering SKY VIP customer a voucher or something. 

Not what I would expect from a big company like Sky! 

I must just had on though when contacting customer service about anything other than SKY VIP they have been fantastic, except one! Always willing to help. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion