Discussion topic: MySky App - not working.

This message was authored by Cleveleysbob This message was authored by: Cleveleysbob

MySky App - not working.

Hello,

like many others I suffered through last nights Internet outage which effectively closed down all my entertainment options as I exclusively stream all media.

This was resolved when I woke up this morning, but the MySky App is refusing to load. All I'm getting is a blank white page with a small revolving circle at the top.

Everything else is sorted, I've tried several Apps and internet connections but only MySky refuses to load.

anyone else got this? Any tips, or do I have to ring Sky?

many thanks.

65" SkyGlass, with Sky Superfast BB, plus 1 x puck used with 55"LG tv.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: MySky App - not working.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What device is it on, if a mobile will it load when on a 4G connection, if not have you tried deleting the app, rebooting the device then installing it again ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What device is it on, if a mobile will it load when on a 4G connection, if not have you tried deleting the app, rebooting the device then installing it again ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Cleveleysbob
Topic Author
This message was authored by Cleveleysbob This message was authored by: Cleveleysbob

Using an IPad on my home WiFi network. Decent signal strength and internet speed, just not working.

I'll try the deleting and re installation route, thanks.

Cleveleysbob
Topic Author

That worked, thanks. 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion