Discussion topic: How can I install the MY SKY VIP APP onto my laptop?

This message was authored by piptex This message was authored by: piptex

How can I install the MY SKY VIP APP onto my laptop?

I am one of the older generation who can manage laptops OK but not so much with an android phone. Sick of trying to download My Sky VIP app and can ANYONE PLEASE advise if this can be downloaded onto my laptop and if not why not? I have been with Sky for many years and I cannot access any of the perks - except movies I either don't want or have already seen (boring) - on that point why can't I request a movie of my own choice. Heaven knows I have earned it? I love horror, the gorier the better, thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: How can I install the MY SKY VIP APP onto my laptop?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The app is designed for mobiles. There isn't a version for desktop and laptop PCs.

If you're feeling adventurous you could try first downloading an android emulator, such as Nox or Bluestacks onto your laptop.. You'll then be able to install the Sky app

piptex
Topic Author
This message was authored by piptex This message was authored by: piptex

Thanks, I already found that suggestion online but not sure about it? I wish there was just a simpler way to get VIP  perks? But I suspect the good old days train has firmly left the station?   

This message was authored by Troedyrhiw This message was authored by: Troedyrhiw

I wanted Sky VIP on my laptop as well, as I'm not very good with my mobile.  I looked up how to download it and clicked on the necessary link and saw it downloading, but now I can't find out where it is on my laptop.

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Troedyrhiw wrote:

I wanted Sky VIP on my laptop as well, as I'm not very good with my mobile.  I looked up how to download it and clicked on the necessary link and saw it downloading, but now I can't find out where it is on my laptop.

Read post #2 above

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent - ASD )

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion