Discussion topic: Hi keep getting the message below and despite several attempts and calls to resolve.

This message was authored by Mark+Rol This message was authored by: Mark+Rol

Hi keep getting the message below and despite several attempts and calls to resolve.

Screenshot_2023-02-21-20-28-10-42_2dfcdbed4f1d00d209431cce6f78c17b.jpg

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Hi keep getting the message below and despite several attempts and calls to resolve.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mark+Rol 

Are you signed in with the correct username/email address that matches your primary account ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark+Rols This message was authored by: Mark+Rols

Re: Hi keep getting the message below and despite several attempts and calls to resolve.

I have yes but have an issue that my primary I think is different from current as has been changed.

Perhaps this is causing the issue??

@Mark+Rols wrote:

I have yes but have an issue that my primary I think is different from current as has been changed.

I'm not sure what you mean by this so do you mean you left Sky and returned after being away for 12 months or more as that will be the only reason that your primary ID would change that I can think of.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Never left I get what you mean now and yes I use my Primary ID and still get the message have tried clearing cache, data and reloading the app etc. And nothing seems to work.

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

Nice one thankyou 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂 

Mark+Rol
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mark+Rol This message was authored by: Mark+Rol

Still having the same issue over a year on called again today as now have diamond tier but unable to access the app for any of the benefits really frustrating tbh

What was the result of the chat you had with the messaging team last year ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion