Discussion topic: ACCESS TO MY SKY APP ON MOBILE AND MAIN FRAME COMPUTER

This message was authored by Cruiseinvestor This message was authored by: Cruiseinvestor

ACCESS TO MY SKY APP ON MOBILE AND MAIN FRAME COMPUTER

Hi. I see that there was a raft on issues raised in March regarding access to the My Sky app which may or may not have been resolved. I am currently experiencing similar issues in both the app on my phone and the main frame computer. The difference is that on the main frame when I log in it simply states I am not eligible for any VIP benefits and on the app some stuff comes up but not the VUE ticket option which is what I am mainly in having used them each month since the offer began last year.

I wasted over an hour of my life speaking to a Sky representative last week who didn't really have an answer, suggesting that I uninstall and reinstall the app or try to get the cinema codes another day, which I did.  I know codes are available because my son has access to his account. The system knows I have been a Sky customer for over 24 years and brings up all the related data regarding address, bills etc.  I would really appreciate someone from Sky resolving this issue in the very near future.

Regards  Michael

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: ACCESS TO MY SKY APP ON MOBILE AND MAIN FRAME COMPUTER

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do any of the reasons it stated you don't qualify apply to you like paying your bills late ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion