Discussion topic: 7 day signing in streak badge

This message was authored by DipDipDipam This message was authored by: DipDipDipam

7 day signing in streak badge

I've signed in every day for the last week and a bit but this badge hasn't been granted. An issue with the site or are there conditions to this?

---------------------------------------------------------
Sky q 2tb HDR, ultrafast 150mb, 4 mini boxes, Asus Zenwifi xt8 mesh WiFi x 2
Full sky package except kids & bt sport
Samsung 65" QLED TV with 6500k CRI 98 bias lighting and blackout blinds, Denon X3600h AVR, Dali Oberon 7 floor standing speakers, vokal centre speaker, Oberon on the wall rear speakers, c1 Atmos speakers, e12f subwoofer, Panasonic DPUB820 4k blu ray player, Chromecast with Google TV, Atacama Evo hifi rack and about £1000 worth of cables to go with it all

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: 7 day signing in streak badge

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I think it's a few days after you necome eligible that badges are awarded. I don't believe it's instantaneous. 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Hello, I'm a novice on this site, what if any are the advantages of being awarded badges. Apologies in advance if I seem a bit thick.

DipDipDipam
Topic Author
This message was authored by DipDipDipam This message was authored by: DipDipDipam

There aren't any, just a nice to have thing.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sky q 2tb HDR, ultrafast 150mb, 4 mini boxes, Asus Zenwifi xt8 mesh WiFi x 2
Full sky package except kids & bt sport
Samsung 65" QLED TV with 6500k CRI 98 bias lighting and blackout blinds, Denon X3600h AVR, Dali Oberon 7 floor standing speakers, vokal centre speaker, Oberon on the wall rear speakers, c1 Atmos speakers, e12f subwoofer, Panasonic DPUB820 4k blu ray player, Chromecast with Google TV, Atacama Evo hifi rack and about £1000 worth of cables to go with it all
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, I'm a novice on this site, what if any are the advantages of being awarded badges. Apologies in advance if I seem a bit thick.

Not so much related to badges, but there are perks associated with the level you've reached; https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Points/bd-p/points

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Thank you for the information.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion