Discussion topic: Sky glass

This message was authored by juliep2829 This message was authored by: juliep2829

Sky glass

So this is my picture on my sky glass today. I have tried turning it off and leaving it for a few hours but still it's like this. This is happening on everything I try and watch but you can hear the programme. Wi-Fi is saying full steady signal and I have checked online and it's saying no issues with my broadband. Any ideas.170B20B9-0C09-407C-8640-A5774AB9B85F.jpeg

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: Sky glass

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@juliep2829   Can you try connecting with ethernet cable between the TV & router?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

@juliep2829   Can you try connecting with ethernet cable between the TV & router?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

If it's not solved by pulling the plug for 5 mins then you need to call sky and request a replacement under warranty 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion