Discussion topic: All my channels are pixelated or just black screens after the home page issue this morning.

This message was authored by Wolfie1966 This message was authored by: Wolfie1966

All my channels are pixelated or just black screens after the home page issue this morning.

All my channels have an issue with either being pixelated or just a black screen. This has only happened since the home page issue if this morning. I have tried the usual reboot of both TV and WiFi router. I am connected via ethernet so can't see it being a noise issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: All my channels are pixelated or just black screens after the home page issue this morning.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Wolfie1966 check that wifi networking is switched off in Settings/Network a lot of people reset their units if you did that the default is wifi on units are still being updated to QS014 and these updates can affect tge settings as well.

Otherwise run the network test in the Get Help menu in the Netflix app to check you are getting adequate data feed.

Your issue is unrelated to the issue this morning which was at Sky's end on the servers providing the UI.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion