Where has brothers and sisters box set gone

This topic has been answered
Go to Answer
Runner
Post 1 of 13

Where has brothers and sisters box set gone

Help! I’ve just finished Brothers and sisters serious one - where has the rest gone?

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 13

Re: Where has brothers and sisters box set gone

It expired from Box Sets at the beginning of December, I'm afraid. Hopefully it will be back again.

All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 13

It expired from Box Sets at the beginning of December, I'm afraid. Hopefully it will be back again.

New Viewer
Post 3 of 13

I was in season 3 😡😡😡

Researcher
Post 4 of 13

I was in the middle of S3. So wrong when you are paying monthly for this.  Not happy

Oracle
Post 5 of 13

So you dont get caught out again @bexjayne have a look at these two links which explain how to locate expiry dates so you will know what date a series like this is going to be removed:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/How-to/On-Demand-expiry-amp-deletion-dates/ba-p/2658392

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Archived-Discussions/box-sets/m-p/2863499/highlight/true#M1141068

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Researcher
Post 6 of 13

Thanks Caesarome. That's very helpful. Still think it's wrong when you are in the middle of it...paying extra every month after all.

Oracle
Post 7 of 13

Sky aren't permitted to keep On Demand items available indefinitely. Be sure to check @caesarome's links so you can make sure you're not in the middle of one next time, when it expires.

Oracle
Post 8 of 13

@bexjayne

Rights and licensing rules dictate how long Sky can shows series like this and this doesn't just apply to Sky but to other companies like Netflix, have a look here and you will see everything that is being removed from Netflix this month for the same reason.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Executive Producer
Post 9 of 13

If you download all of the episodes you'll find some box sets don't have a deletion date and can then be viewed after their expiry dates from on demand.

Producer
Post 10 of 13

@ianpaul1 wrote:

If you download all of the episodes you'll find some box sets don't have a deletion date and can then be viewed after their expiry dates from on demand.

And while some downloaded Box sets do have a date when they expire, you can end up with more time. to watch.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Researcher
Post 11 of 13

I did originally and thought of saving space when I realised eps download after watching last one. Had I known this earlier I would have downloaded all eps as there wasn't a deletion date. Thanks. 

Researcher
Post 12 of 13

Wow so much knowledge 👍🏼

Producer
Post 13 of 13

@bexjayne wrote:

I did originally and thought of saving space when I realised eps download after watching last one. Had I known this earlier I would have downloaded all eps as there wasn't a deletion date. Thanks. 

If you have Q, you cannot see the date for downloads unless the date is 30 days or less. No date means no expiry or more then 30 days.
Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Recommended Threads