The clinton affair

Highlighted
Researcher
Post 1 of 12

The clinton affair

Just watched the first 4 episodes of this off box sets but the last 2 episodes have disappeared..all it now says is there are no programs of this type..and its not on catch up tv..slightly confused?

Quo
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 12

Re: The clinton affair

These episodes might have been on Catchup that have now expired hence them not being found.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Oracle
Post 3 of 12

@Olragblues wrote:

Just watched the first 4 episodes of this off box sets but the last 2 episodes have disappeared..all it now says is there are no programs of this type..and its not on catch up tv..slightly confused?

If it was a box set it will have been removed. That is the usual explanation

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Researcher
Post 4 of 12

Strange that it is still on box sets through..and yet i can't access it..only been on there less than 3 weeks..frustrating to say the least

Quo
Oracle
Post 5 of 12

Via my Sky+ box I can't find it at all as when you search for it, it comes back as no matches found. 3 weeks does seem a short time for a boxset which is why I have a feeling that it might have been on catchup instead which are usually available for 4 weeks at most.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Camera Assistant
Post 6 of 12

It’s being advertised as coming soon to More4 so it’s likely History only had a short exclusivity window on it before it’s terrestrial broadcast. 

Executive Producer
Post 7 of 12

This is still showing as being on Box Sets but that OSM is still there. I reported this to Sky yesterday.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Researcher
Post 8 of 12

Ok thanks for the replies 👍

Quo
Producer
Post 9 of 12

I just checked and The Clinton Affair is not showing as available for download. It's since expired from Catch Up.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
New Viewer
Post 10 of 12

It is not on catch up or box sets. Very frustrating I just watched the first episode then the set disappeared. 

Producer
Post 11 of 12

@Robita wrote:

It is not on catch up or box sets. Very frustrating I just watched the first episode then the set disappeared. 

The problem is/was that you didn't check the expiry date and did not download all the episodes. Do you have "auto download net episode" on? I suspect not because the second epiosde would have downloaded when you watched the first from Catch Up.
Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Post 12 of 12

The episodes are still being listed if you use the Sky Go apps. Problem is there is no option to play or download them.

The app on my PS4 has the option to play them but that brings an error message up.

Recommended Threads