The Tunnel season 2 boxset

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Researcher
Post 1 of 4

The Tunnel season 2 boxset

Hi. I've just started watching the season 1 boxset of The Tunnel and really enjoying it. I notice though that when I'm on the boxset screen, then Sky originals, it says the Tunnel (seasons 1-3). When I click on the cover picture though, only seasons 1 and 3 are there. I've noticed this before with other shows. I don't know how the boxset work, I.e. do all customers see the same or is it an issue with my box specifically?

If a Sky person sees this, can someone please investigate as I'd like to watch season 2 after I've finished season 1.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks.

Steve

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: The Tunnel season 2 boxset

Hi @SJW247

I also can't find it via Originals > The Tunnel but  If you do a search for series 2 you should be able to find it, you should also be able to find it via Sky Boxsets > Channels > Sky Atlantic > The Tunnel: Sabotage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Hi @SJW247

I also can't find it via Originals > The Tunnel but  If you do a search for series 2 you should be able to find it, you should also be able to find it via Sky Boxsets > Channels > Sky Atlantic > The Tunnel: Sabotage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Researcher
Post 3 of 4

Thanks for your reply.  Yes, thanks I can see it if I do a search for it.  I guess I'm just lazy as I like the box set download where it downloads the 1st 2 episodes and then as I watch an episode it automatically downloads another one ready. 

On my Sky menu only shows/seasons with a cover image seem to let me do that. The shows without a cover image seem to only be able to be downloaded, each episode individually, manually??

Thanks again for replying.

Oracle
Post 4 of 4

You are correct in what you say here so I have reported this to Sky for you here so they can look into this for you as I would have thought that series 2 should be there as well.

I do not work for Sky.