The BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES LIST is back!

This topic has been answered
Go to Answer
Executive Producer
Post 31 of 107

Re: The BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES LIST is back!

@JPizzers Thanks for the thanks. Nice to know the work is appreciated. Word of warning though, if I ever go over to Sky Q it'll probably be the end of the thread ( unless someone else is willing to take it over ), however, after the phone call I had today with Sky trying to get a deal on Sky Q ( I didn't ) I'm not sure it will be any time soon.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Executive Producer
Post 32 of 107

Re: BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES RETURNS - ALL NEW FORMAT

TITLE                                                                             EXPIRY DATE

BOARDWALK EMPIRE S5                                                                12/9

1axvVnrAV-Yd.jpg

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Executive Producer
Post 33 of 107

TITLE                                                                                        EXPIRY DATE

FALSE FLAG S1                                                                                         13/9

DAMNED S2                                                                                               13/9

THE BLETCHLEY CIRCLE S1 & 2                                                          14/9

SICKNOTE S2                                                                                             15/9

UNFORGOTTEN S1 & 2                                                                           18/9

download.png

Executive Producer
Post 34 of 107

TITLE                                                       EXPIRY DATE

THE ASSETS S1                                                        10/10

Answer
Community Manager
Post 35 of 107

Re: The BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES LIST is back!

** Please DO NOT reply to this thread.**

You can post all your enquiries HERE  

Thanks!

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Executive Producer
Post 36 of 107

TITLE                                                    EXPIRY DATE

HARROW S1                                                     11/10    

Executive Producer
Post 37 of 107

Boardwalk Empire S1-5 is back in box sets and is available until 5th of January 2019.

Executive Producer
Post 38 of 107

TITLE                                                                                        EXPIRY DATE

FALSE FLAG S1                                                                                         13/9

DAMNED S2                                                                                               13/9

THE BLETCHLEY CIRCLE S1 & 2                                                          14/9

ExpiredWord.jpg

Executive Producer
Post 39 of 107

Please note, SICKNOTE S2 has been reintroduced to Box Sets with a new Expiry Date of 30/6/25. S1 is also available until 8/9/21.

Executive Producer
Post 40 of 107

GREY'S ANATOMY S14                                                                             24/10

Please note, as of posting, S14 is only available via Sky Witness. It has not been added to abc studios yet. Before anyone asks, after downloading, it will be deleted from your Planner 1 year from when you download it.

Executive Producer
Post 41 of 107

OCTOBER 1st - DECEMBER 31st

TITLE                                                                                 EXPIRY DATE

I'M DYING UP HERE S2                                                                         3/10

THE ASSETS S1                                                                                        10/10

HARROW S1                                                                                               11/10  

THE FLASH S1                                                                                           20/10

LEGION S1 & 2                                                                                           25/10

WHITE FAMOUS S1                                                                                  26/10

MARVEL'S INHUMANS S1                                                                      28/10

CRIMINAL MINDS S13                                                                             29/10

GREY'S ANATOMY S1-13                                                                        30/10

JOEL & NISH vs THE WORLD S1                                                          31/10

SUPERGIRL S1- 3                                                                                      14/11

THE FLASH S2-4                                                                                       14/11

DEEP STATE S1                                                                                          18/11

FLOWERS S1 & 2                                                                                       22/11

RAY DONOVAN S1-3                                                                               23/11

JOEL & NISH vs THE WORLD S2                                                        28/11

BALLERS S1-3                                                                                            28/11

OLIVE KITTERIDGE pts 1 & 2                                                                30/11

THE GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF 2017                                                 5/12

DERRY GIRLS S1                                                                                        11/12

HUMANS S1-3                                                                                           12/12

DA ALI G SHOW                                                                                                                                                                                                                ( includes BORAT'S TELEVISION PROGRAMME )                        19/12

STAN AGAINST EVIL S1&2                                                                    23/12

THE NIGHT OF S1                                                                                     24/12

MADE IN CHELSEA S1-15                                                                      30/12 

FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER S1&4                                                              30/12

DEADWOOD S1-3                                                                                     31/12

ROAST BATTLE S1                                                                                     31/12

ALIAS S1-5                                                                                                   31/12

STARGATE UNIVERSE S1&2                                                                  31/12

Here is the latest update for Box Sets included in the Featured Tab that will be expiring between October 1st & December 31st.

If you require any help with Expiry Dates, please read this blog which includes a video with helpful information.                                                                                                     

Executive Producer
Post 42 of 107

TITLE                                                                                 EXPIRY DATE

THE WALKING DEAD S1-8                                                                 30/11

ATLANTA S2                                                                                           30/12

Please note, as of posting, The Walking Dead on the Featured Tab is missing S1, 2 & 6. These can be found by going to Box Sets>Channels>Fox>The Walking Dead. This is for Sky+, I don't know about Sky Q.

Executive Producer
Post 43 of 107

TITLE                      EXPIRY DATE

THE IT CROWD S1-4          30/12                      

OZ S1-6                                  31/12

CALIFORNICATION S1-7  31/12

SHAMELESS S1-11              30/12

Executive Producer
Post 44 of 107

For Sky+ users, Box Sets has been given a makeover & now has a minor change for the better. When you select an episode & the drop-down box for HD or SD appears, rather than the episode synopsis in the top left-hand corner, you get the Expiry Date info. Press i ( info ) again to get the synopsis. So basically, these two have been swapped around meaning one less press to find the Expiry Date info.

Executive Producer
Post 45 of 107

TITLE                                                           EXPIRY DATE

DC's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW S1-3                 14/11

Recommended Threads
5 minutes ago 03:35 PM
7 minutes ago 03:34 PM
Vetty67 7 minutes ago 03:33 PM
Oracle 11 minutes ago 03:29 PM
Oracle 20 minutes ago 03:20 PM