The BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES LIST is back!

Answered
Go to Answer
Executive Producer
Post 1 of 84

The BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES LIST is back!

The Box Sets Expiry Dates List

Due to a post by @bigsmile01 I thought I would reintroduce the Box Sets Expiry Dates list, but in a new way that makes it easier for me to maintain.

I will provide a list of Box Sets from the Featured page only that are due to expire within the next 3 months. The first post will cover from July 1st to September 30th. 

I have Sky+HD, so all my information is taken from there, but the dates given should be okay for Sky Q users too. Dates are for HD downloads unless the series is SD only. 

This time I won't be saying if the Box Set has a Deletion Date after you have downloaded it. A Deletion Date is different from an Expiry Date, but more often than not, there isn't a Deletion Date.

How do you find out if there is one?

Whilst downloading or after it is has finished:

1. Go to your Planner
  2. Highlight the show & press i  ( info ) on your remote.
  3. At the top of the screen, you will see information about the download & this is where a Deletion Date will be, if applicable. 

If it doesn't have a Deletion Date then you can keep the Box Set for as long as you wish & can delete it in your own time.

If it does have a Deletion Date then it will be deleted from your Planner on that date.

Generally, a Deletion Date will be the same as the Expiry Date, different from the Expiry Date or will be 1 year from the download date. With Sky Q, I believe you have a 30-day notice for when a Box Set is due to expire.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Community Manager
Post 35 of 84

Re: The BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES LIST is back!

** Please DO NOT reply to this thread.**

You can post all your enquiries HERE  

Thanks!

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
All Replies
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 84

Re: BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES RETURNS - ALL NEW FORMAT

JULY 1st  -  SEPTEMBER 30th

TITLE                                                                             EXPIRY DATE

DAMNED S1                                                                                    1/7

THE ORVILLE S1                                                                          26/7

THE GIFTED S1                                                                            26/7

CARTER S1                                                                                    31/7

INSIDE AMY SCHUMER S1 - 4                                                 1/8

SCRUBS S1 - 9                                                                              11/8

ATLANTA S1                                                                                  12/8

LIFELINE S1                                                                                   15/8

THE LEFTOVERS S1                                                                   28/8

HOUSE S1 - 8                                                                               29/8

GAME OF THRONES S1 - 6                                                     31/8

ELECTRIC DREAMS S1                                                              31/8

HUMANS S1 & 2                                                                          6/9

THIS IS ENGLAND S1 - 3                                                           7/9

FALSE FLAG S1                                                                            13/9

DAMNED S2                                                                                 13/9

THE BLETCHLEY CIRCLE S1 & 2                                            14/9

UNFORGOTTEN S1 & 2                                                            18/9

THE SOPRANOS S1 - 6                                                             22/9

THE NIGHT OF S1                                                                       24/9

SHADES OF BLUE S1 & 2                                                         24/9

BENIDORM S1 - 10                                                                     30/9

MARCELLA S1 & 2                                                                      30/9

ENDEAVOUR S1 - 5                                                                   30/9

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Executive Producer
Post 3 of 84

Re: BOX SETS EXPIRY DATES is back!

For clarification of Deletion Dates & what they look like, here are 2 pictures below.

1) The first one shows the Box Set for Kiss Me First which does have a Deletion Date (circled in red).

Screenshot 2018-06-29 at 17.54.23.png

2) The second one shows the Box Set for Game Of Thrones which does not have a Deletion Date.

Screenshot 2018-06-29 at 17.55.26.png

Executive Producer
Post 4 of 84

THE ORVILLE S1                                                                          26/7

THE GIFTED S1                                                                            26/7

CARTER S1                                                                                    31/7

progressive-property-investment-3-weeks-to-go.jpg

Executive Producer
Post 5 of 84

If you need more help with Expiry Dates & Deletion Dates for Sky+ & Sky Q, please take a look at this blog which includes a video.

Executive Producer
Post 6 of 84

TITLE                                                              EXPIRY DATE

THE HEART GUY S1 & 2                                                      31/7

BOARDWALK EMPIRE S5                                                   12/9

Note: Boardwalk Empire S1 - 4 have an Expiry Date of 5/1/19. If you wish to binge this, I suggest you download S5 before 12/9/18 as long as you have the space on your box. S5 does not have a Deletion Date.

Executive Producer
Post 7 of 84

download.png

Executive Producer
Post 8 of 84

THE HEART GUY S1 & 2                                                           31/7

Only A Few Days Left!.png

Executive Producer
Post 9 of 84

TITLE                                                              EXPIRY DATE

STARGATE SG-1  S1- 10                                                6/9/18

Executive Producer
Post 10 of 84

TITLE                                                                             EXPIRY DATE

1axvVnrAV-Yd.jpg

Executive Producer
Post 11 of 84

TITLE                                                                             EXPIRY DATE  

ExpiredWord.jpg

Executive Producer
Post 12 of 84

TITLE                                                         EXPIRY DATE

CARTER S1                                                                   31/7

THE HEART GUY S1 & 2                                            31/7

1axvVnrAV-Yd.jpg

Executive Producer
Post 13 of 84

AUGUST 1st - OCTOBER 31st

TITLE                                                                  EXPIRY DATE

INSIDE AMY SCHUMER S1 - 4                                                 1/8

SCRUBS S1 - 9                                                                              11/8

ATLANTA S1                                                                                  12/8

LIFELINE S1                                                                                   15/8

THE LEFTOVERS S1                                                                   28/8

HOUSE S1 - 8                                                                               29/8

GAME OF THRONES S1 - 6                                                     31/8

ELECTRIC DREAMS S1                                                              31/8

HUMANS S1 & 2                                                                          6/9

STARGATE SG-1  S1- 10                                                            6/9

THIS IS ENGLAND S1 - 3                                                           7/9

BOARDWALK EMPIRE S5                                                        12/9

FALSE FLAG S1                                                                            13/9

DAMNED S2                                                                                 13/9

THE BLETCHLEY CIRCLE S1 & 2                                            14/9

SICKNOTE S2                                                                               15/9

UNFORGOTTEN S1 & 2                                                            18/9

THE SOPRANOS S1 - 6                                                             22/9

THE NIGHT OF S1                                                                       24/9

SHADES OF BLUE S1 & 2                                                         24/9

BENIDORM S1 - 10                                                                     30/9

MARCELLA S1 & 2                                                                      30/9

ENDEAVOUR S1 - 5                                                                   30/9

STAN LEE'S LUCKY MAN S1&2                                              7/10

THE LIBRARIANS S1 - 4                                                            11/10

KILLJOYS S1 - 3                                                                           16/10

KISS ME FIRST S1                                                                        17/10

LEGION S1 & 2                                                                            25/10

WHITE FAMOUS S1                                                                   26/10

SUPERGIRL S1 & 2                                                                     30/10

Here is the latest update for Box Sets that will be expiring between August 1st & October 31st. Please note that not all of them are on the Featured Tab anymore, but as they were when I started this thread I have included them here.

If you require any help with Expiry Dates, please read this blog which includes a video with helpful information.

Executive Producer
Post 14 of 84

CARTER S1                                                                   31/7

THE HEART GUY S1 & 2                                           31/7

As you can see, the above Box Sets had an Expiry Date of 31st July. They have now both been given an extended Expiry Date.

Carter S1 now expires on 13/9/18.

The Heart Guy S1 & 2 now expires on 31/3/21.

Executive Producer
Post 15 of 84

TITLE                                                       EXPIRY DATE

SUCCESSION S1                                           4/10/18