Sharp Objects

Oracle
Oracle
Post 1 of 3

Sharp Objects

Watched it last night. Disappointed I have to say don’t think will watch it again. With the amount of Vodka consumed I fail to understand how she can walk.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package
All Replies
Community Manager
Post 2 of 3

Re: Sharp Objects

Interesting... this will be attempted in my house as my Wife loves Amy Adams.

A pet hate of mine is when people in TV shows knock back hard liquor and are neither up nor down. In Grey's Anatomy, they do it with tequila. 

Sam
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Executive Producer
Post 3 of 3

Re: Sharp Objects

@Sam-R wrote:

Interesting... this will be attempted in my house as my Wife loves Amy Adams.

A pet hate of mine is when people in TV shows knock back hard liquor and are neither up nor down. In Grey's Anatomy, they do it with tequila. 

@Sam-R I'm with your wife on this one ( I see you spell wife with a capital W, speaks volumes that does Smiley LOL ).  Amy Adams is a brilliant actress so I'll definitely be watching this. Might be a while though, saving it for a binge. Speaking of Grey's Anatomy, it's the only drama we don't binge-watch, we've really got into the habit of saving up seasons & watching in one go. We finished Mr Mercedes last night, 10 episodes in 7 nights. It was Sneaky Pete before that. Next will be Humans & The Handmaid's Tale.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Recommended Threads