Is Seal Team no longer on Sky? Seems to have disappeared overnight😣

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 19 of 22

Re: Seal team

@Alhakam

It is on a midseries break like a number of American shows do this time of year. The episodes have been removed from catchup as they are only available for 30 days after tbey have been broadcast on Sky One.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 22

The episodes can not be found via a Sky box but they are available via Sky Go as you can see here

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Executive Producer
Post 3 of 22

They are not available on Sky Go.

Oracle
Post 4 of 22

They were on Sky Go yesterday.

I do not work for Sky.
Executive Producer
Post 5 of 22

Guess they got removed off there overnight then Smiley Happy

Opening the link to watch an episode brings up a 1326 error and I can't find them in catchup or box sets manually.

Oracle
Post 6 of 22

That must have been what happened as I got no error yesterday when starting to view a episode.

I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 7 of 22

Was the series on the list for removal? If not will it be put back on?

Oracle
Post 8 of 22

Catch up eisodes like this are there for 30 days after they have been broadcast so as it was over 30 days ago that all the episodes were broadcast on Sky 1 then they have been and gone.

You only chance of seeing the full series is to see if someone like Netflix or Amazon has it or wait until it appears on Sky Boxsets but there is no way to know when that will happen I'm afraid.

I do not work for Sky.
New Viewer
Post 9 of 22

I’m in the same boat... I’ve missed it. Got up to episode 16 and they have disappeared... looking online and it looks like the dvd is being released around 21st-24th October. Probably why it’s disappeared.. £20-£40 depending where you look!

Runner
Post 10 of 22

I still don't understand I can go on Skygo and download/watch all 22 episodes on my Ipad but none are available to watch via Sky box and TV? why take this off one platform but not the other? 

Executive Producer
Post 11 of 22

Where are you seeing them on Sky Go?

Runner
Post 12 of 22

Logining into to my sky account online go to watch TV do a search for Seal Team and series and all episodes come up?

Executive Producer
Post 13 of 22

Yeah those links don't actually work anymore and bring an error message up when trying to watch them.

Runner
Post 14 of 22

That's a shame! will have to wait till it goes on to box sets probably when season 2 is launched.

Boom Operator
Post 15 of 22

I only got to Ep17 and now can't watch the rest. Very disappointedI was enjoying this.

Let's hope they show it again sometime soon.