Seal Team S2

Answered
Go to Answer
Researcher
Post 16 of 19

Re: Seal Team S2

It was MATH not MATCH and your maths is still flawed as you will see. Very soon.

First Assistant Director
Post 17 of 19

@daviddfc wrote:

It was MATH not MATCH and your maths is still flawed as you will see. Very soon.

It's quite common for shows from the US to be shown at a later date then in the US. It's not uncommon for ome shows to even be a season behind.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Researcher
Post 18 of 19

@JonW42 wrote:

@Surfnes wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@daviddfc wrote:

It is very annoying that Sky TV schedulers dictate when you can watch a series in its entirety and when they want to impose a series break! Their couterparts at CBS, where the show originated, are currently showing all episodes of season 2. I think Sky could and should learn a lesson from them.

There are a number of factors involved. There's the availability of a time slot to run the program, when a deal has been made to buy the program, when the previous season was run, and others. It's not a straight forward "It's on in the US so it should be on at the exact same time". Not all shows work that way. And then we get the issue of not even knowing if the next season will be shown. It depends on the ratings. I do think season 2 will be shown eventually. But, from season 1, we got it in UHD where the US got it in just HD. So we got it better.

The factor of whether or not the season will be shown is already answered as we are half way through season 2 already, as for the UHD, HD upgrade, id rather be given the show when it airs in HD than months later in a slightly prettier skin

You don't have to wait. Seal Team season 2 is already available in UHD. It's available in UHD while it's airing or just after. So you can enjoy it in higher resolution/cleaerer picture then you get from HD the same day it's broadcast. No need to wait for it.

you seem to have missed my point entirely lol

Watching is life
Oracle
Post 19 of 19

@daviddfc wrote:

@daviddfc sorry typo error 😀😀😀

I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer

imagebam.com

imagebam.com

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, Sky Q Hub, all connected by wifi
Sky Boxset, multiscreen/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
Sky Fibre Unlimited, LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV