Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

Executive Producer
Post 1 of 28

Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

I see that Nat Geo Wild has " no listings available " as of 6 am Monday on the Sky box EPG & on the online EPG there is a long blank space where programmes should be listed. Is this another HD channel being taken away?

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 28

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

@merv60 I've not seen anything that suggests it leaving, but you never know with Discovery.

Hopefully it's just a glitch in the upload of the epg data.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracles are not Sky employees, we are just customers and will not be able to assist with account or billing issues.

imagebam.com
Director of Photography
Post 3 of 28

@merv60 wrote:

I see that Nat Geo Wild has " no listings available " as of 6 am Monday on the Sky box EPG & on the online EPG there is a long blank space where programmes should be listed. Is this another HD channel being taken away?

Nat Geo Wild SD has the problem with the EPG. To me, it just looks like a glitch given that both HD & SD channels have rhe same problem.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Oracle
Post 4 of 28

@merv60 wrote:

@merv60 nothing stating any problems on their  website there is a schedule up for Monday as well as per here

I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer

imagebam.com

Director of Photography
Post 5 of 28

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

Executive Producer
Post 6 of 28

I see the listings have returned for next Saturday from 8 am, but for Mon - Fri it's still nothing.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Executive Producer
Post 7 of 28

@JonW42 wrote:

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

@JonW42 Do you have Sky Q, is this where you're seeing programmes listed, because on Sky + it's still as I said in my OP for Mon - Fri?

Oracle
Post 8 of 28

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@JonW42 Do you have Sky Q, is this where you're seeing programmes listed, because on Sky + it's still as I said in my OP for Mon - Fri?

I am seeing the same as you on Sky Q. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Executive Producer
Post 9 of 28

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

Fair enough, must be a Sky+ glitch then.

Oracle
Post 10 of 28

@merv60 wrote:

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@merv60 Sorry I meant the same as you. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Director of Photography
Post 11 of 28

I'm curious if we'll get programming during this EPG glitch. But on Q, I do see listing start again on Tuesday 1am.

Executive Producer
Post 12 of 28

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@Dazzasky Now I'm confused. You say you don't see any listings but @JonW42 says he does.

Director of Photography
Post 13 of 28

@merv60 wrote:

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@Dazzasky Now I'm confused. You say you don't see any listings but @JonW42 says he does.

Here's a photo of the EPG for Nat Geo Wild HD.

20180707_153154603_iOS.jpg

Executive Producer
Post 14 of 28

@JonW42 Photo image didn't work.

Director of Photography
Post 15 of 28

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 Photo image didn't work.

What do you see? I see the photo? If you see the light triangle image, it means the photo needs to be approved before you can see it.