Reply

Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

Executive Producer
Posts: 6,886
Post 1 of 28
538 Views

Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

  I see that Nat Geo Wild has " no listings available " as of 6 am Monday on the Sky box EPG & on the online EPG there is a long blank space where programmes should be listed. Is this another HD channel being taken away?

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
All Replies
Reply
Oracle
Posts: 13,888
Post 2 of 28
533 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

@merv60 I've not seen anything that suggests it leaving, but you never know with Discovery.

Hopefully it's just a glitch in the upload of the epg data.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oracles are not Sky employees, we are just customers and will not be able to assist with account or billing issues.
Camera Assistant
Posts: 1,181
Post 3 of 28
519 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@merv60 wrote:

  I see that Nat Geo Wild has " no listings available " as of 6 am Monday on the Sky box EPG & on the online EPG there is a long blank space where programmes should be listed. Is this another HD channel being taken away?


Nat Geo Wild SD has the problem with the EPG. To me, it just looks like a glitch given that both HD & SD channels have rhe same problem.

 

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Oracle
Posts: 3,089
Post 4 of 28
496 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@merv60 wrote:

  I see that Nat Geo Wild has " no listings available " as of 6 am Monday on the Sky box EPG & on the online EPG there is a long blank space where programmes should be listed. Is this another HD channel being taken away?


@merv60 nothing stating any problems on their  website there is a schedule up for Monday as well as per here

I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer
_______________________________________________________
Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, Sky Q Hub, all connected by wifi
Sky Boxset, multiscreen/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
Sky Fibre Unlimited, LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV
Camera Assistant
Posts: 1,181
Post 5 of 28
495 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

 

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Posts: 6,886
Post 6 of 28
373 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

  I see the listings have returned for next Saturday from 8 am, but for Mon - Fri it's still nothing.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Executive Producer
Posts: 6,886
Post 7 of 28
370 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@JonW42 wrote:

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

 


  @JonW42 Do you have Sky Q, is this where you're seeing programmes listed, because on Sky + it's still as I said in my OP for Mon - Fri?

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Oracle
Posts: 7,889
Post 8 of 28
366 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

 


  @JonW42 Do you have Sky Q, is this where you're seeing programmes listed, because on Sky + it's still as I said in my OP for Mon - Fri?


I am seeing the same as you on Sky Q. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.
Executive Producer
Posts: 6,886
Post 9 of 28
367 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

 


  @JonW42 Do you have Sky Q, is this where you're seeing programmes listed, because on Sky + it's still as I said in my OP for Mon - Fri?


I am seeing the same as you on Sky Q. 


  Fair enough, must be a Sky+ glitch then.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Oracle
Posts: 7,889
Post 10 of 28
328 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@merv60 wrote:

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

 


  @JonW42 Do you have Sky Q, is this where you're seeing programmes listed, because on Sky + it's still as I said in my OP for Mon - Fri?


I am seeing the same as you on Sky Q. 


  Fair enough, must be a Sky+ glitch then.


@merv60 Sorry I meant the same as you. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.
Camera Assistant
Posts: 1,181
Post 11 of 28
329 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

I'm curious if we'll get programming during this EPG glitch. But on Q, I do see listing start again on Tuesday 1am.

 

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Posts: 6,886
Post 12 of 28
312 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

 


  @JonW42 Do you have Sky Q, is this where you're seeing programmes listed, because on Sky + it's still as I said in my OP for Mon - Fri?


I am seeing the same as you on Sky Q. 


  Fair enough, must be a Sky+ glitch then.


@merv60 Sorry I meant the same as you. 


  @Dazzasky Now I'm confused. You say you don't see any listings but @JonW42 says he does.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Camera Assistant
Posts: 1,181
Post 13 of 28
308 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@merv60 wrote:

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@Dazzasky wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

The EPG is populated with programs starting again on Tuesday at 1am. So yes, it is a glitch.

 


  @JonW42 Do you have Sky Q, is this where you're seeing programmes listed, because on Sky + it's still as I said in my OP for Mon - Fri?


I am seeing the same as you on Sky Q. 


  Fair enough, must be a Sky+ glitch then.


@merv60 Sorry I meant the same as you. 


  @Dazzasky Now I'm confused. You say you don't see any listings but @JonW42 says he does.


Here's a photo of the EPG for Nat Geo Wild HD.

 

20180707_153154603_iOS.jpg

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Posts: 6,886
Post 14 of 28
307 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?

  @JonW42 Photo image didn't work.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - 46" 3DLEDHDTV - 3D Blu ray player/HCS.
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Camera Assistant
Posts: 1,181
Post 15 of 28
303 Views

Re: Nat Geo Wild HD - is it disappearing?


@merv60 wrote:

  @JonW42 Photo image didn't work.


What do you see? I see the photo? If you see the light triangle image, it means the photo needs to be approved before you can see it.

 

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Reply