Leave No Trace

Executive Producer
Post 1 of 6

Leave No Trace

LEAVE NO TRACE

A father & his teenage daughter live off-grid until they are spotted by chance & are taken from the public park where they live & are placed back into society. And that is it. Yet that is sometimes what I really like in a film, very little story where very little happens, but what does take place is so engrossing & makes for a must-see film.

This comes from the director of Winter's Bone, which made a star of Jennifer Lawrence. Leave No Trace could well make a star of Thomasin Harcourt McKenzie who plays the daughter in her first major role. Everything in this film is spot on & it looks absolutely sublime. It's easy to see why it has been winning awards. It's also one of Mark Kermode's favourite films of the year for 2018. I'll go along with that & give it a 5* rating.

Currently available to rent or buy from Sky Store or Amazon.

leave-no-trace-poster-e1532965779255.jpg

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
All Replies
Producer
Post 2 of 6

Re: Leave No Trace

@merv60  Do you think this film will be available sometime on Sky Cinema, Amazin Prime, or Netflix?

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Camera Assistant
Post 3 of 6

It’s released by Sony here in the U.K. so I’d imagine Sky would have first option on it as per the current output deal. 

Executive Producer
Post 4 of 6

@JonW42 We watched it on Amazon Prime, only cost £1.99 for the rental as they have a special offer at the moment for some films, no idea how long the offer will last though.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Camera Assistant
Post 5 of 6

@JonW42 wrote:

@merv60  Do you think this film will be available sometime on Sky Cinema, Amazin Prime, or Netflix?

Coming Soon Titles - well it looks like it’s coming to Sky at some point... this page generally lists premieres in order so I’d reckon early to mid-March... it’s meant to be a pretty great film too by all accounts. 

Executive Producer
Post 6 of 6

It'll be available on the Sunday 3rd of March according to the Sky Cinema app Smiley Happy