How To Send Thanks To Sky

Viewer
Post 541 of 594

Feedback for someone I spoke to on the phone

So I'm in the process of moving house and I just spoke to a lovely Scottish called Laura while dealing with my account. My new property is fiber to the premises which Sky doesn't offer so I had to cancel. 

I'm writing this post because I didn't get any sort of email survey. I would have liked to complete the survey commenting on how good Laura was. There was complications on my account regarding a mastercard but she remained extremely nice about it and very helpful. 

So if nothing else, can anyone with the power to escalate, or with contact with any higher ups, please mention that Laura, a Scottish lady who spoke with me at 1:30-230pm on 22nd December was brilliant and an absolute asset to your company.

Thanks 

Oracle
Post 542 of 594

Re: Feedback for someone I spoke to on the phone

@Scottington I've no doubt Sky will welcome your feedback. I've moved your post to this thread as it's specifically designed for feedback and appreciation.

Viewer
Post 543 of 594

Re: Feedback for someone I spoke to on the phone

Thank you very much! 

To be honest I couldn't find the correct section to post this in, the forum layout is kinda confusing.

New Viewer
Post 544 of 594

Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

Engineers arrived promptly, their workmanship was exceptional, very neat and to a high standard, very pleased.

@Federica-C wrote:

Thank You!

Hi There!

We've noticed an amazing increase in the number of customers who share their customer service experience with us.

We're opening this thread to merge all your kind messages together, and provide you with a central place to share your great support experiences.

How To Send Thanks To Sky?

Simply reply to this thread and we'll pass on your feedback to the right department/person.

Thank you!

@Federica-C wrote:

Thank You!

Hi There!

We've noticed an amazing increase in the number of customers who share their customer service experience with us.

We're opening this thread to merge all your kind messages together, and provide you with a central place to share your great support experiences.

Simply reply to this thread and we'll pass on your feedback to the right department/person.

Thank you!

@Federica-C wrote:

Thank You!

Hi There!

Thank you!

Runner
Post 545 of 594

Hung up after call, did not do the customer survey but wanted to give Barry from the cancelatiom team a thank you. Technical team did not solve an issue, I was having. Even though Barry is not part of the technical team, he went out his way to help me try solve problem I was having. I have not cancelled my broadband as planned due to Barrys customer service. 

New Viewer
Post 546 of 594

Hi, 

I reported a fault with my broadband via my sky account online, booked an engineer at no cost- very easy. I was amazed to see the fault had been fixed in less than 24 hours. Amazing customer service. Thank you. 

Runner
Post 547 of 594

Hi

unable to reply on my mobile to rate experience of help by Lorna today.  Using the 60243 link  did not allow response to SKy?

Would like to rate Lorna full marks, 10, for excellent service/help today in renewing contract.

B Stoneman

New Viewer
Post 548 of 594

Hi there the phone disconnected before I could give feedback... Luke in the broadband returning customers telephone customer service team was 10/10 although I decided to not take the offer (due to the price - out of his control) he was very helpful

Viewer
Post 549 of 594

I want to thank the gentleman who assisted my call last night . I enquired about changing my package to reduce my payments and he was one of the most polite people I've spoken to at sky.  He was very helpful and courteous.  He made my hour waiting on hold worth it.  I can't remember his name but I'm sure he was from Newcastle . Extremely helpful and professional.  He deserves a gold star.  

Runner
Post 550 of 594

Re: Top man Tony

Hi,

Really need to place on record the brilliant efforts of the sky engineer Tony who sorted out our problem on Wednesday morning. He was incredibly  knowledgable and explained the problem so that even an idiot like me could understand. He solved the problem without any dramas at all.  I was considering cancelling my contract with Sky when it expires, (particularly following the painful process of reporting the fault). Tony has given me reassurance that Sky are still capable of delivering quality customer service. He is a true credit to the company.

Runner
Post 551 of 594

Hello,

I phoned up to cancel my sky account due to relocating to a new home, but wanted to keep sky for the new home. I spoke to John in cancellations (Scottish bloke), and never met anyone so friendly and helpful. He spent time talking through my options and chatting to me about my move. He couldn't do enough for me and my family; everybody in a call centre role should have the same training, personality and telephone manner as John, and it would make life a lot easier when making these phone calls.  It has certainly made me want to stay with Sky in the future if all your operators are as good as him, genuinely nice guy! Unfortunately there should have been a survey for me to score John following our phone call, but for some reason it didn't take me through to the survey and the call went off. I would like John to receive some personal recognition if possible for the great service he provided me. Thanks John and Sky!

Runner
Post 552 of 594

I would like to say how impressed i've been recently with Sky. They are now really looking after their long standing customers. Since becoming a 15 year VIP customer, when i call sky, i get priority queuing (awesome) also they've given me much better deals on my sky TV package and mobile contracts. Very impressed!! Sky used to give better deals to new customers, and not look after existing. Whereas now i feel they have reversed this and really looking after their reliable long term customers!! Well done Sky!!

Runner
Post 553 of 594

Just wanted to pass on some positive praise for the Sky engineer who visited my house today. He was extremely helpful, polite and warm, and fixed the two faults he found on the line. He definitely increased my positive view of Sky. If you PM me for details, I would definitely like to give you more info to be able to make sure he is rewarded. 

Runner
Post 554 of 594

Hi,

Just called Sky to tailor my package to my post Chritmas budget and the guy I talked to was brilliant! Ryan, thank you for saving me a few quid and getting more for my money!

Runner
Post 555 of 594

I had dealings regarding my sky TV account earlier today with Nisha I tried to submit the survey report but I’m not sure that it actually sent correctly as it was a long delay please can you pass on my thanks  I scored them  very highly on all accounts thank you

tony fisk 

[removed]

Moderator note: Personal info

Recommended Threads
53 minutes ago 12:53 AM
53 minutes ago 12:53 AM
Oracle 57 minutes ago 12:48 AM
Oracle an hour ago 12:41 AM
an hour ago 12:38 AM