How To Send Thanks To Sky

Viewer
Post 421 of 530

Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

I am very satisfied with the service I received from Lisa. I was kept reassured and kept informed about every step that was happening. #LisaandAlanrule! #Nogymnasticssaveyourhead! #PaigeNicLisaDebbienewfriends!!! #needsapayrise

Thank 

Viewer
Post 422 of 530

#LisaandAlanrule!

Ps I forgot to sign my name to the previous comment

thank you !! 

Paige evans 

New Viewer
Post 423 of 530

Hi 

I just wanted to say how helpful and nice all your staff have been.  I am really impressed after a awful service from virgin. I think the girls name was Tia who I spoke to last Wednesday who signed me up. I have since spoken to a guy in broadband and used your text service and all have been brilliant 

thank you 

Runner
Post 424 of 530

Hi, 

I would just like to say thank you to Lisa (I believe) in the retentions department for helping me reduce my bills. She was incredibly helpful and friendly but unfortunately the call cut off before the end. She is a credit to the company and made my experience thoroughly enjoyable

Regards

T.Manning

Runner
Post 425 of 530

I would like to say thank you to you sky engineer Martin who came out today 30th June to fix my satellite which had stopped working. He was courteous and polite, fixed the problem and gave excellent customer service

New Viewer
Post 426 of 530

I would really like to thank the engineer Stuart from open reach who came out to my house twice in a week to sort out my broad band! He did a fantastic job and was really friendly and efficient made my son feel at complete ease being one 1. I would recommend him to anyone and if I have any problems would want him to come back!!! Thank you 

Viewer
Post 427 of 530

Good evening

I’d like to leave some feedback for the lovely Customer Service Agent whom I spoke to on Saturday 7th July at approximately midday (I unfortunately don’t know her name but hope that you can trace the call). The lady whom dealt with my query was highly professional and efficient but above all was very personable and friendly, she helped me solve my issue in a timely manner and really went out of her way to telephone my Mother straight after we ended our call to help her to resolve an identical issue. I really do hope this feedback is passed on to the lady who dealt with my call and that she is recognized for her exemplary standards. Thank you so much and well done Sky.

New Viewer
Post 428 of 530

I’m currently going through an incredibly complicated home move and both Maureen and Ricky have been amazingly helpful and patient. They’ve managed to sort through the complications and I feel much more reassured that all will go smoothly. Thank you!

Viewer
Post 429 of 530

I have just signed up to sky and just wanted to give thanks to Katrina the customer services  rep I’ve just spoken to. She was without a shadow of a doubt the loveliest, most helpful, informative and friendly rep I’ve ever had the pleasure of speaking to.  It’s people like her that make dealing with customer services a pleasurable experience. After a long and busy day in work left me feeling a little deflated Katrina cheered me right up!  First class service received tonight resulting in one very happy new customer and person in general. 

Thank You!! 

New Viewer
Post 430 of 530

Had a customer assistant called Darren, was brilliant... the call got disconnected before I could fill out a survey, but mad props to him, he was awesome.

New Viewer
Post 431 of 530

After some issues with sky broadband being installed and me wanting to leave and cancel (BT openreachs problem not sky)  I spoke to a young lady called Kirsty who was absolutely amazing! She promised me a callback and stuck to her word and went above and beyond what she needed to... fantastic to talk to aswel, best service I’ve received by far from anyone..

Runner
Post 432 of 530

Just wanted to message and say thanks to Mandy who was really helpful on my recent call to sky. She made me feel like a valued customer  which doesn't happen very often these days. She actually saved us money on our bill and offered us better services. Thanks Mandy it's greatly appreciated!

New Viewer
Post 433 of 530

Hi sky 

when I get a good sales person at sky they are brilliant .and I wanted to write in to thank you .  After a few big issues today I was lucky enough to get Darren from mobile sales up in Scotland helping me . He spent 1hr and 33 mins on the phone and I know sales is his primary role but his customer service was excellent. He single handedly resolved issues which were making me want to leave sky all together . Just through frustration . I have been with sky for many years and hope to stay with you for many more. Having a team member that genuinely cares about the customer and can also sell is priceless!! Thankyou Darren . 

New Viewer
Post 434 of 530

I have just received the best customer service I think I have ever had. I had an issue with my broadband and my telephone and Tracy from support services was outstanding and I can't praise her attitude, professionalism and customer service highly enough. Brilliant and SKY you are very fortunate to have her.

Runner
Post 435 of 530

The Sky tv engineer who came to my house whos surname was Kennedy was fantastic. really friendly and did a great job.  my broadband had been delayed so i was in a mood with Sky smd was worried this guy was going to get the brunt of my anger but he was such a nice guy and so helpful I couldnt be mad. Sky is just a product but its clearly the people that make your business thrive. If there is a survey i can complete that helps mr kennedy out plesse send it my way!