Re: How To Send Thanks To Sky

I spoke to a Scottish gentleman (think his name was Andrew) a few days ago about a billing matter. Due to getting sky through a 3rd party they put the order through for sky with family package and sports but not at the discounted rate I was quoted. I was charged the full rate for my 1St bill. When i explained my situation Andrew went above and beyond to help me He went to managers/supervisors in matter of investigating this matter and to resolve it. He kept coming back to me whilst I was on hold for quite awhile to update his progress with dealing with my matter and that he'd not gone any where.By the end of the call I was reassured that the matter was being dealt with and that he was gonna try to get the discounted rate or credit my account as I have overpaid on my 1St bill if I could not have the discount. As a new customer the order should of been put through properly with the discounted rate. He was very apologetic for a mistake that really wasn't sky's fault. I have just checked my online account and have seen the adjustments for my up coming bills at the discounted rate. Thank you Andrew for all your support and help dealing with this matter and thank you sky for rectifying someone else's mistake! I'm so pleased with your customer service on this matter. I hope Andrew gets the credit he deserves.. Keep it up 😊
Ps apologies if I got the advisors name wrong (bad memory) lol
0 Likes
1 Comment
Status changed to: Mission Accomplished