resolved issue via live chat

my name is richard lewis, After a stressful couple of days contacting and dealing with sky via phone and live chat with no solution or satisfaction in sight , i had the pleasure today of speaking with an lovely lady called Lyndsy (didnt give last name), sorry if name spelt wrong Lyndsy,  Who was more than helpful explaing to complete satisfaction an issue i had with my sky account, 

she was friendly at all times and understood what my issue was and unlike 3 previous advisors she put my mind at ease and explained clearly without sarcasm or mumbling, she even contacted me back when she  promised instead of leaving the issue to someone else another day, Lyndsy was a complete professional and understood what i was talking about without the need to explain myself repeatedly, that woman shoul be running the place not answering complaints, amazing lady and definitely deserves a raise in pay, i hope this message finds it's way to the person in question and is not igmored like most things at sky, thankyou lynsey, big hug from a very satisfied customer 

0 Likes
1 Comment
Status changed to: Mission Accomplished