Has anybody watched Camping?

Community Manager
Post 1 of 3

Has anybody watched Camping?

All episodes 🏕 available now on Sky Atlantic

Has anybody watched Camping, the HBO comedy series from executive producers Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner of Girls?

Camping stars Jennifer Garner and David Tennant as Kathryn and Walt, a not-so-happily married couple who embark on an outdoor trip to celebrate Walt’s 45th birthday.

"Camping is a maddening, amusing trip." (Jen Chaney, VULTURE)

Unfortunately, things don't go as planned and the celebration is derailed by both uninvited guests and forces of nature, turning the weekend into a test of marriage and friendships.

I never went camping, as the idea of spending days without running water and electricity doesn't appeal to me very much, but I'd like to do it at least once. I imagine it to be very adventurous and quite bonding for those attending (campers?!), who also have the opportunity to maybe cross paths with wild animals and surely tests their limits. 💪🏼🔥

What's the most memorable thing that happened to you while camping?

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
All Replies
Oracle
Oracle
Post 2 of 3

Re: Has anybody watched Camping?

@Federica-C Stepping out of the tent and sinking ankle deep in mud. Absolutely adored camping. Lost thectentvto high winds many times.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Highlighted
Community Manager
Post 3 of 3

Re: Has anybody watched Camping?

@SDR wrote:

@Federica-C Stepping out of the tent and sinking ankle deep in mud. Absolutely adored camping. Lost thectentvto high winds many times.

Sorry...

via GIPHY

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Recommended Threads