Does anyone know if Blindspot season 4 episode 9 was shown on Sky Witness Channel on Monday 7th Jan?

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Researcher
Post 1 of 9

Does anyone know if Blindspot season 4 episode 9 was shown on Sky Witness Channel on Monday 7th Jan?

Hi 

i just got Sky Q and getting use to the new settings. I usually record series continuously to avoid missing an episode but I don’t know whether I’ve missed Blindspot season 4 episode 9 which should of been shown on Sky Witness channel at 9/10pm I believe. 

Can an anyone help me? Thanks 

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
First Assistant Director
Post 8 of 9

Re: Does anyone know if Blindspot season 4 episode 9 was shown on Sky Witness Channel on Monday 7th

@niknakk1985 wrote:

Hi

Season 4 epsiode 9 was only aired on NBC tonight 11th Jan, so should be on sky shortly.

Readpost #5 in this thread to see when Blindspot returns for season 2b.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 9

Re: Does anyone know if Blindspot season 4 episode 9 was shown on Sky Witness Channel on Monday 7th

As some of these shows do each year it is on its mid series break so wasn't broadcast in that time slot. No idea yet when it is due back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
First Assistant Director
Post 3 of 9

@HannahOO wrote:

Hi 

i just got Sky Q and getting use to the new settings. I usually record series continuously to avoid missing an episode but I don’t know whether I’ve missed Blindspot season 4 episode 9 which should of been shown on Sky Witness channel at 9/10pm I believe. 

Can an anyone help me? Thanks 

S04E09 has not yet been broadcast.
Boom Operator
Post 4 of 9

The second half of the season starts again in the US on Friday, we're running about 4 weeks behind so I would guess it will be back some time next month.

First Assistant Director
Post 5 of 9

Blindspot returns on February 11. This is from the Sky Witness Twitter feed.

Researcher
Post 6 of 9

Thank you so much xxx

New Viewer
Post 7 of 9

Hi

Season 4 epsiode 9 was only aired on NBC tonight 11th Jan, so should be on sky shortly.

Answer
First Assistant Director
Post 8 of 9

@niknakk1985 wrote:

Hi

Readpost #5 in this thread to see when Blindspot returns for season 2b.

Researcher
Post 9 of 9

Thank you

Recommended Threads