Criminal minds box set

Answered
Go to Answer
Director of Photography
Post 16 of 78

Re: Criminal minds box set

@Nick+ups wrote:

Unfortunately I don’t sit at home all day and get through box sets I work so I can’t watch them fast so keeping them on would help

You can try downloading the soon-to-expire unwatched episodes and you might get more time to watch before the downloads expire.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Director of Photography
Post 17 of 78

@Philippa14 wrote:

@Nick+ups wrote:

Unfortunately I don’t sit at home all day and get through box sets I work so I can’t watch them fast so keeping them on would help

Exactly, even I had seen they were expiring I couldn’t have watched them all anyway! There’s 12 seasons!!

If you have enough disk space, you could try to download the unwatch episodes that wre about to expire. Sometimes by downloading, you get more time to watch.

Runner
Post 18 of 78

I get there is an expiry date and that you can’t keep them on permantley, but all I want to know is if they are going to come back to box sets?

Director of Photography
Post 19 of 78

@Criminal+minds wrote:

I get there is an expiry date and that you can’t keep them on permantley, but all I want to know is if they are going to come back to box sets?

Given that Criminal Minds just left box sets, if it does come back, it'll be a while. The answer to your question is that we just don't know. And it's possible if it does come back that it won't come back until after season 14 so if season 14 does air first, set a series link and check for any reruns that might be airing the episodes you need to catch up.

Oracle
Post 20 of 78

@Criminal+minds wrote:

but all I want to know is if they are going to come back to box sets?

It will return and should be sometime in September.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 21 of 78

Please bring back Cruminial Minds I was watching season 13 episode 17 and they have disappeared without warning.

Director of Photography
Post 22 of 78

@dmarden wrote:

Please bring back Cruminial Minds I was watching season 13 episode 17 and they have disappeared without warning.

Box sets do not dissappear without warning. Please have a read of the following thread to see how to check the expiration date for box sets and catch up.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/On-Demand/box-sets/m-p/2863499#M78118

Oracle
Post 23 of 78

@dmarden

My post above yours tells you when it is due to return. It can not come back before then as Sky does not currently have the rights to it, most likely another company will hold those rights at present.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
Director of Photography
Post 24 of 78

@caesarome wrote:

@dmarden

My post above yours tells you when it is due to return. It can not come back before then as Sky does not currently have the rights to it, most likely another company will hold those rights at present.

@dmardenOnce Criminal Minds does return, make sure you have read the thread I linked above so you know about expiration dates.

Researcher
Post 25 of 78

Caught me out too, furious the don’t give you a heads up, I was halfway through series 5. Loosing faith with sky TV.

Director of Photography
Post 26 of 78

@stivo wrote:

Caught me out too, furious the don’t give you a heads up, I was halfway through series 5. Loosing faith with sky TV.

You should not be furious with Sky for Criminal Minds expiring before you finished watching. There is an expiration date and when and where you see this depends on if you have Q or +HD. Take a look at the following thread to see how to see the expiration date.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/On-Demand/box-sets/m-p/2863499#M78118

Researcher
Post 27 of 78

So why can’t sky buy it back? Seems a popular programme, we pay enough!

Director of Photography
Post 28 of 78

@stivo wrote:

So why can’t sky buy it back? Seems a popular programme, we pay enough!

Sometimes when you download the unwatched episodes that are soon to expire, you can get more time before the downoads expire. If you have Q and you download an episode and have no expiry date showing, that means that you have more than a month before they expire. If you are on +HD, you can see what the expiry date is.

Most box sets do have an expiration date. So you need to check what this is. If you are on Q, use the Sky+ app to check. On +HD, you can check from the box.

Hopefully next box set binge, you'll be able to manage it better so it won't expire on you.

Boom Operator
Post 29 of 78

Criminal Minds has a habit of doing this!

It was also on Netflix not so long ago (It may even be there currently). Me and my partner started form Series 1, started to get into it and then it was removed from Netflix. We haven't watched it since, boo!

It's a shame this has happened on Sky too. Clearly the rights holders aren't interested in long term deals, thus messing with customers who then lose out.

Oracle
Post 30 of 78

As I said above it is due back in September and no matter who has it, Sky or Netflix they can only have the rights to it for a limited time before it is removed. When it does return it is worth finding out when it will be removed and if possible download all the episodes you want to watch as you could still be watching them now.

I do not work for Sky.