Criminal minds box set

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
Researcher
Post 1 of 78

Criminal minds box set

Can anyone tell me when criminal minds will be back on box sets??? I was half way through season 6 and now they are only available through sky store at £25.99 per season!!!!!!! 

Thanks 

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 78

Re: Criminal minds box set

Short answer to your question is no, unfortunately. The only thing you can do is keep your eye out. I know there was no deletion date if you downloaded them to your box, so would be a good idea to make sure you’re aware of any expiration/deletion dates next time they do appear.

All Replies
Answer
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 78

Short answer to your question is no, unfortunately. The only thing you can do is keep your eye out. I know there was no deletion date if you downloaded them to your box, so would be a good idea to make sure you’re aware of any expiration/deletion dates next time they do appear.

Researcher
Post 3 of 78

Thanks for your reply! 

I will keep my eye out 

New Viewer
Post 4 of 78

Where has criminal minds gone 😢😢😢was on season 8 episode 8 and it's just disappeared no warning when will it come back??

Oracle
Post 5 of 78

@Manda10 wrote:

Where has criminal minds gone 😢😢😢was on season 8 episode 8 and it's just disappeared no warning when will it come back??

That question has been answered above, I'm sure you can see it and as you can see here Criminal Minds expired on 29th June:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Entertainment/Box-Sets-Ending-Soon/m-p/2772155#M68813

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 6 of 78

I was on season 5 and am now gutted to find this has vanished.

please bring them back sky!!! 😢😢

Viewer
Post 7 of 78

I agree please bring them back not happy that we didn't get any notification of it as I don't often log onto my account to see what box sets are expiring 

Runner
Post 8 of 78

Sky you need to bring them back, why can’t you tell us when they will be back?.?

Researcher
Post 9 of 78

Yeh I was on session 4 it’s crap they done the same when I was half way through Castle we pay a lot of money for this ? 

N Uppington
Researcher
Post 10 of 78

What happened to the customer is always right we pay a lot of money for this service and you take stuff away you did the same when I was half way through Castle 

N Uppington
Oracle
Post 11 of 78

So you don't get caught out again Sky have put an article together here explaining how to find the expiry date of these boxsets and Catchup programs) on both Sky+ and Sky Q:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/How-to/How-to-find-an-expiry-date/ba-p/2813713

For Sky+ you can see the date anytime prior to download but for Sky Q you will only see the date 30 days before the program is due to expire. In most occasions it is possible to download complete episodes and keep them in your planner or recording and watch them back at your leasure.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Researcher
Post 12 of 78

Unfortunately I don’t sit at home all day and get through box sets I work so I can’t watch them fast so keeping them on would help

N Uppington
Oracle
Post 13 of 78

@Nick+ups wrote:

Unfortunately I don’t sit at home all day and get through box sets I work so I can’t watch them fast so keeping them on would help

Hi @Nick+ups Unfortunately Sky do not own the rights to keep them in box sets permanently for you I'm afraid.

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Director of Photography
Post 14 of 78

@Rachel823 wrote:

I agree please bring them back not happy that we didn't get any notification of it as I don't often log onto my account to see what box sets are expiring 

You don't get notified of any content about to expire. You have to go check the expiration dates yourself.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Runner
Post 15 of 78

@Nick+ups wrote:

Exactly, even I had seen they were expiring I couldn’t have watched them all anyway! There’s 12 seasons!!