Runner
Post 31 of 47

Re: Box Sets updates - December 2018

Scandal season 7 is on box sets now !

Runner
Post 32 of 47

Hi,

Does anyone know if Game of Thrones will be returning to Sky Box Sets anytime soon?

Thanks

Producer
Post 33 of 47

@J-M-S wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know if Game of Thrones will be returning to Sky Box Sets anytime soon?

Thanks

GoT is due to return to Box Sets on Fubruary 15, 2019.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Community Manager
Post 34 of 47

@J-M-S wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Hi @J-M-S

Series 1-7 are set to return to Box Sets on 15th Feb 2019, however, please keep in mind that all dates are subject to change.

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Runner
Post 35 of 47

Perfect, thank you Smiley Happy

Producer
Post 36 of 47

@Federica-C  Stillnothing for January 2019 box sets? Not even what's already been added in January?

Community Manager
Post 37 of 47

Nothing, unfortunately. We didn't receive any updates. 😞

Federica-C
Community Manager

Producer
Post 38 of 47

@Federica-C  Anyword on January 2019 Box Sets list? Also, what about February's list?

Community Manager
Post 39 of 47

Hi @JonW42

I've chased the relevant team regarding this, but haven't heard from them yet. They might not be able to provide the monthly Box Sets list anymore, and if that's the case I'll let the community know. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Producer
Post 40 of 47

@Federica-C wrote:

Hi @JonW42

I've chased the relevant team regarding this, but haven't heard from them yet. They might not be able to provide the monthly Box Sets list anymore, and if that's the case I'll let the community know. 

Can they at least give us a list of box sets that have been added to Sky after they've been added if they no longer can give us upcoming box sets? I'm sure someone has to know what's been added to Box Sets as someone has to add them. Thanks for trying to get the lists of box set. I found it to be useful to know what's upcoming and when.
Researcher
Post 41 of 47

We have to pay for box sets.. so you would think we would be able to find out what's coming soon ... 

Community Manager
Post 42 of 47

@Federica-C wrote:

Hi @JonW42

Hi all,

So, unfortunately, the relevant team has just informed that they won't be able to provide the monthly Box Sets list for the coming months due to some ongoing changes affecting their internal processes.

This is very disappointing for all of us, but we hope that once the changes are completed, they will be able to supply the monthly Box Set list again. 

via GIPHY

Federica-C
Community Manager

Producer
Post 43 of 47

@Federica-C wrote:

@Federica-C wrote:

Hi @JonW42

Hi all,

So, unfortunately, the relevant team has just informed that they won't be able to provide the monthly Box Sets list for the coming months due to some ongoing changes affecting their internal processes.

This is very disappointing for all of us, but we hope that once the changes are completed, they will be able to supply the monthly Box Set list again.

They can't even supply a list of what's been added to Box Sets after it's been added? Someone has to know what's been added as it's been added by this someone.
Oracle
Post 44 of 47

@Federica-C This is a shame, as you say, hopefully once the changes have been implemented they can supply the information again 😀😀😀

I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer

imagebam.com

imagebam.com

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, Sky Q Hub, all connected by wifi
Sky Boxset, multiscreen/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
Sky Fibre Unlimited, LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV
Executive Producer
Post 45 of 47

Do you guys not have a Recently Added section in your box sets menu then?

Recommended Threads
51 minutes ago 12:38 AM
Oracle 56 minutes ago 12:33 AM
Oracle an hour ago 12:22 AM
Oracle an hour ago 12:20 AM
Ben+BTB yesterday 11:06 PM