Box Sets Updates - November 2018

Community Manager
Post 1 of 84

Box Sets Updates - November 2018

KA_05_TheHeist_S01-LW-min.jpgAll dates are subject to change. This is only a partial list, many more Box Sets are available. © Sky UK Limited

Be one step ahead! 

Subscribe to What's On to learn about the latest Box Sets updates, including new and returning series, as well as useful information about featured Box Sets expiring soon.

Thu 1st 

• Broad City S1-4
  • The Valleys S1-3
  • Takeshi's Castle S4
  • True Detective S1-2
  • Crow's Blood

Friday 2nd 

• House of Cards S6 - NETFLIX

>> Synopses and trailers available here <<

Sat 3rd  

• Sex, Knives, and Liposuction

Sun 4th

• Marvel's Runaways

Mon 5th  

• Band of Brothers
  • Travel Man S7
  • The Pacific

Wed 7th 

• Killer by The Lake

Thu 8th 

• Taskmaster S7

Fri 9th 

• Jeff & Some Aliens
  • The Sinner S2 - NETFLIX
  • TripTank S1-2
  • The Heist - NEW Sky original production

Sat 10th 

• Nashville S6

Sun 11th 

• Karl Pilkington's Sick Of It

Wed 14th 

• Madam Secretary S4

Fri 16th

• Walter Presents Catalogue
  • Narcos: Mexico S4 - NETFLIX
  • The Kominsky Method NETFLIX

Sat 17th

Sun 18th

• No Offence S3

Mon 19th

• Chewing Gum S1-2
  • Corporate
  • Detroiters S2
  • Brockmire S1-2

Wed 21st

• Limitless

Thu 22nd

• Greenleaf S3 - NETFLIX

Fri 23rd

• Fugitiva - NETFLIX
  • Frontier S3 - NETFLIX

Sat 24th

• Teen Mom UK S4

Mon 26th

• Quarry

Thu 29th

• Kidding

Fri 30th

• Mosaic
  • F is For Family S3 NETFLIX
  • Baby NETFLIX

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
All Replies
Viewer
Post 2 of 84

Re: Box Sets Updates - July 2018

Hi,

Does this mean that on July 15th Billions season 3 will be removed?

Oracle
Post 3 of 84

Hi @Rubyjude

It means that on 15th July series 3 of Billions will be added to Sky Boxsets and not removed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Runner
Post 4 of 84

Any ideas if Prison Break and 24 Box sets will be available?

Executive Producer
Post 5 of 84

@Bender wrote:

@BenderHi & welcome to the forum. Those Box Sets are only available to purchase from Sky Store at the moment. There's no way of knowing when they will return to Box Sets to download for free as part of your subscription. Keep an eye on this thread which is updated monthly to see if they return.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Runner
Post 6 of 84

Thanks for the reply 🤙

Runner
Post 7 of 84

Re: Box Sets Updates - August 2018

Hi anyone know if fear the walking dead is going be on sky box sets in in season 5 and they still not on box sets... anyone else think the box sets are a waste of money?? 

Executive Producer
Post 8 of 84

@Gemma0812 wrote:

Hi anyone know if fear the walking dead is going be on sky box sets in in season 5 and they still not on box sets... anyone else think the box sets are a waste of money?? 

Only Sky will be able to answer your first question, and they only tend to release information on upcoming box sets near the time they actually appear.

I don't think box sets are a waste of money at all - there's plenty on there to keep me happy for a while.

Executive Producer
Post 9 of 84

@Bender wrote:

I'd like to see these two back as well, if anyone from Sky is taking note Smiley Wink

Runner
Post 10 of 84

Not much on it that I like... was watching walking dead next thing they took them off didn't get to watch it all wasn't happy. 

Executive Producer
Post 11 of 84

@Gemma0812 wrote:

Not much on it that I like... was watching walking dead next thing they took them off didn't get to watch it all wasn't happy. 

Must admit, that is perhaps the fatal flaw in the cunning plan that is box sets. I know it's all down to money and rights unltimately, but it is frustrating when quite often box sets are on for so short a period of time that it would be impossible to watch some of them from beginning to end in the period they are available. Most of the time, things do keep coming back round though.

Director of Photography
Post 12 of 84

@Gemma0812 wrote:

It comes from your not checking the expiry date and then seeing if you get more time by downloading what you've not yet watched. The following link will teach you about expiry dates and the next time you watch something from Box Sets, you'll be able to see if you have time to watch everything before it expires.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/How-to/How-to-find-an-expiry-date/ba-p/2813713

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Director of Photography
Post 13 of 84

@Pacco65 wrote:

@Gemma0812 wrote:

Must admit, that is perhaps the fatal flaw in the cunning plan that is box sets. I know it's all down to money and rights unltimately, but it is frustrating when quite often box sets are on for so short a period of time that it would be impossible to watch some of them from beginning to end in the period they are available. Most of the time, things do keep coming back round though.

Expiry dates show you if you have time to watch. I agree that it's annoying when you find something uyou want to watch but don't have the time and downloading doesn't give enough time. But in some cases, you can download unwatched episodes (as long as you have the disk space) and watch them after the show expires from Box Sets.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Post 14 of 84

@Gemma0812 Hi & welcome to the forum. Regarding The Walking Dead Box Set, as @Pacco65 said, they usually come around again, & there's a very good chance that it will quite soon. Based on previous years, it will probably be available shortly before the new season airs on Fox in a few weeks. If this is the case this year, you will be able to catch up on what you missed before.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Runner
Post 15 of 84

Re: Box Sets Updates - September 2018

Evening!

The box set list states that Greys Anatomy s14 will be available from 14th September, however, I cannot find it on the TV guide. Will it still be released on this date and the guide updated at some point this week? 

It’s also not appearing on the search function! 

Thanks 😊

Recommended Threads
27-08-2018 10:34 PM
24-09-2018 10:08 AM
Markjude 24-08-2018 01:25 PM
02-08-2018 05:44 PM
05-08-2018 12:36 PM