BT Sports

Runner
Post 1 of 7

BT Sports

I'm thinking of changing to BT as I am a fan of MotoGP. I have been told BT Sports will be available to Sky sports customers this year. If this is true,when will it be available & how much will it cost ?I don't want to miss the start of the season

All Replies
Oracle
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

Re: BT Sports

@hjb1309 wrote:

I'm thinking of changing to BT as I am a fan of MotoGP. I have been told BT Sports will be available to Sky sports customers this year. If this is true,when will it be available & how much will it cost ?I don't want to miss the start of the season

It’s true but as to when and pricing we don’t know yet.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Runner
Post 3 of 7

Thank you .I hope the information is available soon as I'm very close to leaving Sky after many years

Oracle
Post 4 of 7

Sky hasn't announced the pricing for this yet so it is a case of wait and see at present, so in the meantime all you can do is to subscribe via BT themselves via either their website or by calling them, you will need your Sky viewing card number for either way.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Researcher
Post 5 of 7

Yeah, I'd suggest you're better off just subcribing directly with BT. I've been watching BT Sports through my Sky box (Sky Q and previously my old Sky+ box) for about 4 years or so now

Runner
Post 6 of 7

Problem solved very cheaply. Purchased BT Sports through Plusnet my ISP for only £9.99 per month.Signed up for it on Thursday evening & it connected by Saturday morning.Happy days,can't wait for MOTOGP season to start

Boom Operator
Post 7 of 7

On Sky in HD?

Ex VM TV customer

Now Sky Q 2TB + VM BB
Recommended Threads
18-08-2018 04:16 PM
a month ago 10:41 AM
Menna 09-10-2018 07:42 PM
04-12-2018 05:14 PM
23-11-2018 04:53 PM