Discussion topic: THIS PAGE ISN'T WORKING AT THE MOMENT. HTTP ERROR 500.

This message was authored by NicholasLBH This message was authored by: NicholasLBH

THIS PAGE ISN'T WORKING AT THE MOMENT. HTTP ERROR 500.

Hello Everyone

All of a sudden I can't access Sky / Yahoo email, via the usual shortcut I set up on my desktop.  Up to a few days ago I had no problems getting in.   I'm now getting the above message.    Which is quite annoying.   I can still get into email via Google Chrome, but when I try to set up a shortcut to save me  time, it doesn't work.   My desktop is otherwise working fine.  No problems with Sky broadband at all.  Windows 10.  Does anyone have a solution or has something changed internally, at Yahoo Mail? 

Many thanks for looking.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: THIS PAGE ISN'T WORKING AT THE MOMENT. HTTP ERROR 500.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NicholasLBH 

Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies then close down the browser before loading it up and trying again. If this doesn't work see if using it's incognito mode works and if it doesn't try a different browser works to see if that works for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NicholasLBH 

Try clearing your browsers cache and cookies then close down the browser before loading it up and trying again. If this doesn't work see if using it's incognito mode works and if it doesn't try a different browser works to see if that works for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
NicholasLBH
Topic Author
This message was authored by NicholasLBH This message was authored by: NicholasLBH

Many thanks.  I cleared the browsing data / cache on default browser and it cured the problem straight away.  Good to know, in case the same issue happens again.  I have no idea how often I should clear browsing data.   Often it would seem !    

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion