Discussion topic: Re: My sky account has been blocked and I don't receive any emails

This message was authored by Mr+GM This message was authored by: Mr+GM

Re: My sky account has been blocked and I don't receive any emails

My wifes account has been blocked also, she contacted yahoo but all they do is redirect you back to Sky. She has spoken with 2 agents who have said theirs NO record of her email on the system?? All her contacts and communication with holiday company's, friends,work etc are now lost...we've both been on this for days and nothing changes...any suggestions?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mr+GM 

What your wife needs to do is to get back to Sky to tell them that her Sky account (not email) has been blocked because as she has discovered tell Sky her email has been blocked only confuses things but if she just mentions her Sky account sooner or later she should get through to someone that can help but it might take a few phone calls before she will get to talk to someone who can unlock her account.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Mr+GM
Topic Author

The only problem we might have with that is that I'm the main account holder and my wife only has an email account with Sky?..

It was set up 24 years ago before we met..so her name isn't on the account.

In that case as she has an email address she will have a Sky ID so that call will still need to be made so she can get help in getting it unblocked.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Mr+GM
Topic Author

I've just tried to log her in with her sky ID but the same problem occurs. I've told her to call sky again but I'm not expecting her to get any further than the last two times.?

@Mr+GM wrote:

but I'm not expecting her to get any further than the last two times.?

It can take a number of calls I'm afraid before you will get to someone that knows how to unlock the account as not all apear to know how to do this.

Mr+GM
Topic Author

So finally sky have reinstated my wife's email account, as said before on this chat just keep calling to you get someone who has more than 3 brain cells.  It goes back to a yahoo server issue?...so why didn't yahoo sort it in the first place. All they did was give the problem back to sky and this was confirmed by the agent my wife spoke to yesterday. So hopefully all you people with this issue please follow the advice on the chat and keep ringing...

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion