Discussion topic: Microsoft Office 2019 email Sky/Yahoo account has not been working since 03/04/2023.

This message was authored by Broom+family This message was authored by: Broom+family

Microsoft Office 2019 email Sky/Yahoo account has not been working since 03/04/2023.

My microsoft office email Sky/Yahoo has not been working since 03/04/2023 when it kept asking me to sign in.  I have tried a lot of things but it is still not receiveing or sending emails. I spoke to Sky on 5/6 April and they said they would ring me within 24-72 hours I am still waiting. The message I get on accoun t settings is:

Broomfamily_0-1682432966577.png

Can anyone help me, I am currenyl accessing my email through my sky account.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Microsoft Office 2019 email Sky/Yahoo account has not been working since 03/04/2023.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried a generated app password in place of your Sky password in your Outlook settings?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Microsoft Office 2019 email Sky/Yahoo account has not been working since 03/04/2023.

@Broom+family 

You can generate the 16 digit password here to use:

https://www.sky.com/sky-yahoo-mail/manage-apps?client=email

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Broom+family
Topic Author
This message was authored by Broom+family This message was authored by: Broom+family

I have put the password in and it has started to reset.  I have now got sent and other tabs showing, hopefully it will all update soon. Now geting excited after a frustrating 3 weeks.

Broom+family
Topic Author

Wow, thank you.  All now sems to be working. One happy lady.

This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

Unbelievable that Sky didn't tell you, there is a help page all about it.

Problems accessing your Sky.com email from your email app | Sky Help | Sky.com

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion