Discussion topic: Just keeps saying sky email keeps stopping. Can't access through my browser or my app?

This message was authored by Drakester This message was authored by: Drakester

Just keeps saying sky email keeps stopping. Can't access through my browser or my app?

I can't access my email through the app or the browser. Just immediately says 'Yahoo email keeps stopping'. Any advice please??

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Just keeps saying sky email keeps stopping. Can't access through my browser or my app?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There has been some other reports today regarding the Yahoo email app so try using the Outlook one instead.

Logging in online here should still work:

https://skyid.sky.com/signin/email/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Woodie70 This message was authored by: Woodie70

Re: Just keeps saying sky email keeps stopping. Can't access through my browser or my app?

I've got the same problem, I did manage to get on through the sky website but even that has crashed now. Got a real problem if this continues as I rely on my daily Yahoo emails.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If you are still having issues with the app Yahoo has posted this to try:

https://twitter.com/YahooCare/status/1762630726850146314

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This link won't work either, date of birth calendar won't go back to 1944 and says can't connect

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Woodie70 wrote:

This link won't work either, date of birth calendar won't go back to 1944 and says can't connect

I'm baffled. The link simply explains how to delete your app cache. I can't see where it involves a ate of birth calendar.

Thanks for that. The link initially asked me to register for X but second time around it did show me the way to clear the cache. It didn't work but after deleting the app and reinstalling it twice it's working again. Thankyou 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion