Discussion topic: I,ve received an email saying my account will be suspended if I don’t verify my account,

This message was authored by david+mcphail This message was authored by: david+mcphail

I,ve received an email saying my account will be suspended if I don’t verify my account,

I,ve received an email saying my account will be suspended if I don’t verify my account,, they ask for my password  that I,m unwilling to give, is it a scam

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I,ve received an email saying my account will be suspended if I don’t verify my account,

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@david+mcphail wrote:

is it a scam

@david+mcphail 

It is a scam so mark it as spam and keep doing this should you be sent more.

If the email was from Sky then it would address you by your actual name as I would guess this email starts with something like Dear User which is a tell tale sign it is from a scammer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: I,ve received an email saying my account will be suspended if I don’t verify my account,

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@david+mcphail wrote:

is it a scam

@david+mcphail 

It is a scam so mark it as spam and keep doing this should you be sent more.

If the email was from Sky then it would address you by your actual name as I would guess this email starts with something like Dear User which is a tell tale sign it is from a scammer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by twilight+princess This message was authored by: twilight+princess

100% scam intended to obtain log in details. Ignore & delete.

Virginia.
Diamond Sky VIP member.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion