Discussion topic: I am currently a talktalk customer with a talktalk email address. I want to switch to sky email but

This message was authored by Davefoz This message was authored by: Davefoz

I am currently a talktalk customer with a talktalk email address. I want to switch to sky email but

I am currently recieving Sky Sports via a dish, and talktalk email via the internet. I want to switch my email from talktalk to sky, but how is this done?

David

Best Answers
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: I am currently a talktalk customer with a talktalk email address. I want to switch to sky email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Davefoz  You can't Sky are not allowing new email accounts to be created and haven't done so for some time now.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1 Answer

Re: I am currently a talktalk customer with a talktalk email address. I want to switch to sky email

@Davefoz  You can't Sky are not allowing new email accounts to be created and haven't done so for some time now.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

You can't, I'm afraid. Sky no longer provide new email accounts. Gmail would be a good alternative, not least because it's not linked to an ISP.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Davefoz 

Sky are probably doing you a favour I'm not allowing you to create an email address with them as it is run by Yahoo who in my view are not the best email provider so I would go for Gmail as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion