Discussion topic: Email hacked - need to forward Sky emails to icloud account

This message was authored by Michael+Clow This message was authored by: Michael+Clow

Email hacked - need to forward Sky emails to icloud account

I recently had my Sky Yahoo email account hacked by some "nice person".... I called Sky but they passed me to Yahoo who then passed me back to Sky. Eventually I got back into my account but this nice person had deleted all my contacts and folders - some which were sentimental value. Yahoo managed to get me back the last 7 days worth of emails but not all the history.

I have now set up an icloud account and need my Sky emails re directing to this account but Sky doesnt offer this facility. Can anyone help as Sky or Yahoo havent offered any help !!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Email hacked - need to forward Sky emails to icloud account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michael+Clow 

Have you tried doing it via your iCloud email account so have this check for your Sky emails ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Michael+Clow
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michael+Clow This message was authored by: Michael+Clow

Hi I wasnt aware my icloud account could call for Sky Yahoo emails - will have a look. Thanks.

Disappointed Sky Yahoo have supported me when my account was hacked - I would have thought they would have a cloud back up ??

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

As you have found out there is no back up for Sky emails.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

It's why you need your own backup for important emails, perhaps by forwarding them to another email account or by using a client which has a local copy.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion