Discussion topic: Contacting Sky by email

This message was authored by Felledge This message was authored by: Felledge

Contacting Sky by email

Hi,

Is there any way to contact sky by email....... I wish to offload some comments about the email service, or lack of service, they provide. Do I just go directly to OFCOM instead????

Thanks

Kevin

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: Contacting Sky by email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky don't provide an email address for customer services. See this for how to raose a complaint:  https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Sky don't provide an email address for customer services. See this for how to raose a complaint:  https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

This message was authored by Helrn This message was authored by: Helrn

Why dont sky q have a reminder app so you dont miss anything

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Helrn wrote:

Why dont sky q have a reminder app so you dont miss anything

It wasn't designed with one. You can vote for the suggestion to add one in the Sky Q Ideas forum.

This message was authored by crabapple123 This message was authored by: crabapple123

Lack of email address is not helpful at all. 

Customers need help, and should be able to call or email. It's called customer service.

There are so many locations, FAQs pages and so on - that often don't deal with the question, but no alternative... Forum of Sky customers is really not very good, when customers need advice from SKY personnel.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Quite a few companies don't use an email address as a customer contact route and before Sky withdrew theirs a number of years ago replies were taking on average 30 days so you can bet if they had one now replies would take even longer so how long would you be happy to wait for a response ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by jayach This message was authored by: jayach

@crabapple123 wrote:

Forum of Sky customers is really not very good, when customers need advice from SKY personnel.

Can't agree with that. Personally I think we can give better advice than Sky's first line.

As with many companies nowadays you can also use Twitter and Facebook Messenger.

This message was authored by crabapple123 This message was authored by: crabapple123

I regularly communicate with companies and organisations via email and typically get response within a few days. I work in Customer Services myself and respond to most emails within 24hours, so for responses above a few days,,, 30 days!! that's down to mis-management, not enough personnel.

This message was authored by Paulbaul1 This message was authored by: Paulbaul1

So because their customer service was shocking before but at least we had a record of the fact by e-mail trail

Sky will make you go through their call centres which I can assure you have never heard of customer service so that you don't have a record of the communications 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion